Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kumquat View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    And please if you're gonna disagree with me, don't resort to insults.
    Knobhead
    "Never miss a good chance to shut up"

• North Stand Chat

advertising

Members

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by sir albion View Post
      The central midfield was always goner be our weak spot anyway....
      Not sure I agree. I think the midfield trio will keep us up this season. As for today, they have only just met. Give them a chance.
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Indeed. Nor did Stephens though. Point massively missed.
      So you are saying that Barnes didn't play as a defensive midfielder and Stephens didn't play very well today as a defensive midfielder and that equates to them playing the same position. I'll have what you're having old boy.
      Mama said knock you out. LlcoolJ's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
      Palace #(0-3) troll. Ignore.

2 Not allowed!
      Ok. I'm not an idiot. But I'm very angry with Stephens. He wanted to leave. Now he's fine because we are in the premiership. And let me be clear. I thought our performance was excellent tonight. I thought Solly was superb. Duffy (who also made a mistake like Stephens) also superb. Bruno was great. Ryan solid. And I think the most underrated tonight was Jamie Murphy who consistently held the ball up and didn't give it away. I'm just disappointed in Stephens who wanted to engineer a move to Burnley and was tonight for me like he was against Atletico lacking in concentration.
      And your true colours appear. You're one of the absolute ***** that was giving him stick all last season and were utterly silenced at how crucial he was to our promotion. One game in and you've found the courage to pipe up again due to one mistake being punished against title favourites. **** right off.

0 Not allowed!
      What's with these wankers that think Barnes is the answer whenever we lose a game of football?
      You make me

1 Not allowed!
      Murphy was tearing down the left and there was no one up with him so he turned tail and played the ball back , a couple more backward passes and the ball is back with our keeper.....10 seconds......Ryan then wellies the ball , a few players go up for it resulting in Stephens being in unexpected possession via a few ricochets......he is then robbed by De Bruyne who gallops off to set up Aguero.....you could point your vindictive pointy stick at a number of people here , if we are going to do the oppositions attacking play for them then we may as well accept a season of pain and suffering as Albion fans ......onwards and upwards as they say.
      FLOUNDERING...!!!

0 Not allowed!
      He was indeed incredibly shit yesterday but so was our new signing Propper...... I'm sure they'll both have lots of good games for us this season once they settle in and when we're not playing the top 2-6 sides in the nervy first game.

Barnes was nice in the Champ but is not the answer now for us. Burnley use him well and we don't need ANY of our ex-players back.

0 Not allowed!
      Dale created our best chance of the game.
      He also helped create their first goal.

Such is life.
      Ashley Barnes Fan numero UNO http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/...s_1974553c.jpg
      Every single second, someone starts a thread on Glenn Murray. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5...

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by HastingsSeagull View Post
      He was indeed incredibly shit yesterday but so was our new signing Propper...... I'm sure they'll both have lots of good games for us this season once they settle in and when we're not playing the top 2-6 sides in the nervy first game.

Barnes was nice in the Champ but is not the answer now for us. Burnley use him well and we don't need ANY of our ex-players back.
      The whole team was incredibly shit.

Once pace is brought into our style of play, we'll be a lot more dangerous