Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Celebrities slagging us off on twitter....

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Who cares, don't do twitter its 100000% worse than Facebook and that takes some doing.

Losing 2-0 at home with an incomplete starting 11 and 25 man squad to probably a top three finishing side who have spent more this summer than it cost to build the Amex is NOT a disgrace or proof we will get relegated.

Twitter is about causing sensation and reaction for fools who think they are important take it all with a pinch of salt.

hopkins

Banned
Nov 6, 2003
Brighton
Danny Baker is just having a bit of fun - thicker skin needed I think, not to mention remembering the part he played in our survival.

That's true, he "saved the club" (still love that headline). Your right he's having fun, I suppose that's why I followed him in the first place.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Twitter is just a tool. It can be used for good or bad. To ignore or hate it is just ignorant.

I don't think it's fair to be called ignorant just because I don't use or like Twitter (or Facebook for that matter) I am aware of what it's for and what it does.
I suppose what I dislike most about it is that it seems to run so many people's lives and they are used as a tool for cowardly bullies to slag off people from behind a keyboard.
I agree, they can be useful but far too often misused.
I would be far happier if they did not exist.
I am many things, but ignorant is not one of them.

Tweet them back where it hurts... seems a logical response.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

I tweeted baker back once, called him an idiot. He blocked me.

Tells you all you need to know about that prick.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ;8066451 said:
Gerrard and Lampard (on BT Sport) were both having a pop at City player Benjamin Mendy who sarcastically tweeted "Bullet header :lolol:" or similar after Dunk's OG. Gerrard said if he was captain and one of his team mates had tweeted something similar he'd be having a word as it's disrespectful to a fellow pro.

Well done to Stevie and Frank. Old school principles, in contrast to an arrogant prima Donna.

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
I don't think it's fair to be called ignorant just because I don't use or like Twitter (or Facebook for that matter) I am aware of what it's for and what it does.
I suppose what I dislike most about it is that it seems to run so many people's lives and they are used as a tool for cowardly bullies to slag off people from behind a keyboard.
I agree, they can be useful but far too often misused.
I would be far happier if they did not exist.
I am many things, but ignorant is not one of them.

But you said:

If you use Twitter then you deserve what is dished out.
Never used it never will.
It's for idiots.

You've never used it, so any opinion of yours is second-hand.
You're not interested in finding out its positive uses.
The definition of ignorance is being uninformed or lacking knowledge - seems correct to me.
And yet you call people "idiots" for using it?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
It's really not, but if you go searching for shit you'll find it. It's a remarkably useful tool for up to the minute news.

Twitter is just a tool. It can be used for good or bad. To ignore or hate it is just ignorant.

Both of these. You choose who you follow on Twitter. I wouldn't have known about their opinions until it was repeated here.

I've been having a good laugh this evening reading CPFCVoice of Doom. It's brilliant.

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Great stat from today. Matt Ryan attempted more passes than any other Brighton player. Sums up our total inability to do the simple things today i.e. Keep the ball

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
2 drunks talking nonsense.
Baker hasn't got a clue what day it is, medication and wine are not a good mix, feel sorry for him TBF

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
2 drunks talking nonsense.
Baker hasn't got a clue what day it is, medication and wine are not a good mix, feel sorry for him TBF

And yet somehow his Saturday morning show is the best thing on radio 5 by a street. Remarkable.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here