Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Izzy Brown

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
Murphy did ok but nothing out of the ordinary, when he broke and was furthest forward and no support he needed to get in the box with the ball and take his chance.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Murphy did ok but nothing out of the ordinary, when he broke and was furthest forward and no support he needed to get in the box with the ball and take his chance.

Which was so easy to do with City's multi million pound defence of course. Silly him for not managing to do what you suggested.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
I did, too, from the north stand.

Me too from NW. He made a few runs down the left side that Suttner didnt see and got frustrated when he was utilised but the ball went back into the crowded midfield. I did groan a bit TBH when he came on but i thought he did well in the 2nd half as his runs were right infront of us.

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
Which was so easy to do with City's multi million pound defence of course. Silly him for not managing to do what you suggested.

Of course he might have failed but he might have got lucky. Given your comment perhaps we should have not even played the game , just given them the 3 points at 17:30.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here