Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011

Thread: Fans today

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mellotron View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yeah I was so up for that. Even if it had been a last minute consolation I think we would've gone absolutely BALLISTIC.

Those who say the Amex has no atmosphere have no clue at all what they're on about.
    Give it a few more defeats and the novelty has worn off it might be a bit different , what do you reckon
    regards
    DR

• North Stand Chat

advertising

2 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Pretty pink fairy View Post
      Give it a few more defeats and the novelty has worn off it might be a bit different , what do you reckon
      regards
      DR
      Well, it's been pretty great for 7 years now.....so......?
      ""Football. F***ing football. Imagine not being into it. Those poor, poor half-alive *******s."
      Together (sometimes) Thunder Bolt's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Pretty pink fairy View Post
      a grass, don't you just love them
      regards
      DR
      So you're happy about away fans being in our family section, shouting get your cocks out, in front of 11 year old girls?
      Quote Originally Posted by brighton bluenose View Post
      NSC at its very best ~ a post based on assumption on a matter the poster hasn't got a clue about!!
      If you don't read the newspaper you are uninformed, if you do read the newspaper you are misinformed. -Mark Twain
      Members

2 Not allowed!
      A troll complaining about a grass...

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Thunder Bolt View Post
      So you're happy about away fans being in our family section, shouting get your cocks out, in front of 11 year old girls?
      am I
      regards
      DR

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Fignon's Ponytail View Post
      Because of the language he was using before passing out. Shes no prude, but said it was vulgar....you say he was "harmless enough" & just shouted a few cock insults after having a skinful - but thats exactly why he shouldn't have been sitting in the family stand...its ZERO tolerance on that sort of thing. If he wants to be like that he should've sat elsewhere. I dont take my kids along to see or hear any of that kind of behaviour, so Im glad she reported him & had him removed.
      I was close enough to see and hear exactly what was said and to have him removed was a bit OTT ... but, I would agree that hideously drunken opposition fans should not be in the family stand. His departure was probably a good thing as it could have got difficult if he had celebrated when they scored in the 2nd half. However, his language whilst he was awake was no worse than you hear from other passionate Brighton fans in the family stand.

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Thunder Bolt View Post
      A solitary and very drunk away fan loudly said but hardly shouted at the top of his lungs a couple of naughty words in the family stand before passing out. And the NSC band wagon, none of whom witnessed the episode, kicks in. Gotta love NSC.