Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fans today

Commander

NSC Patreon
Apr 28, 2004
London
and if Burnley still want Stephens then let's talk

Seriously? One game in against a team that is worth more than our entire club?

Amazing.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Man City on the other hand were worse than Burton Albion.

No sour grapes at all here but I sit in the west upper on the halfway line and I can honestly sat that seeing they had close to 3k they were without doubt the quietest fans I had ever heard prior to their goals in the Amex period. Met some of their fans and decent folk but shocking support.

gmabel830

Aug 12, 2017
So I just wrote a big long post before realizing I probably can't create new threads yet. New fan from Phoenix, Arizona, USA here. I work for American Express and have been watching EPL for a few years, so naturally new favorite team! Hello everyone!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

kevo

Mar 8, 2008

ShandyH

Jan 22, 2010
Back in London
Spent the evening with some Man City fans. Great bunch, and full of praise for our setup. All were agreed that we need more bite. I assured them that this will come with Colombia and hopefully Ghana. I heard that New Zealand was at the training ground this week too.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Once ot twice the noise level, on the north, was deafening. It was great support from the fans.
Even when City got their first goal, our fans were on it straightaway with Albion etc.
Finishing up with Chrissy Hughton's blue & white army, shows that we're resilient and will bounce back.
Well done, all.

Dec 29, 2011
So I just wrote a big long post before realizing I probably can't create new threads yet. New fan from Phoenix, Arizona, USA here. I work for American Express and have been watching EPL for a few years, so naturally new favorite team! Hello everyone!

Ask for a transfer to the Amex here, it's the European headquarters I believe. Do you work in security at all? I've heard the Arizona office is where the IT bods who test security for the latest releases are housed?

gmabel830

Aug 12, 2017
Ask for a transfer to the Amex here, it's the European headquarters I believe. Do you work in security at all? I've heard the Arizona office is where the IT bods who test security for the latest releases are housed?
I am in Internal Audit - Technology group, and I focus heavily in auditing the Info Sec group.

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
Do this 18 more times and it will give us a good chance of survival.

Great to see some people around me who have been quiet for 6 years making some noise for once in the West, when the noise of the North travels it can really get the other stands going. Special mention to the SW corner raising their game.

The bar is set, don't let it drop.

PTC Gull

Micky Mouse country.
NSC Patreon
Apr 17, 2017
Florida
The noise really came over on the TV. The whole NBC team (including Rebecca Lowe,a palarse fan) had high praise for the supporters and the Amex.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
I am watching an American telecast of the game and they have been going on and on about the noise all game. The ambient slider is all the way down apparently.

Well done people, it sounds incredible.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here