Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fans today

Bansko Seagull

Bansko Seagull
May 6, 2009
Worthing, West Sussex
There was a good sound in the Upper West all afternoon and we commented on how good the attendance was at 90 minutes. We went to Weatherspoons before the game and there were lots of City fans in there - all very pleasant- and quite a few making a good sound. I can only think they didn't make it out of the pub or they lost their voices in there.

Sea Cider

Dec 27, 2012
Well it won't will it? Honestly need some grounding about our situation this season.

What nonsense.

Are you seriously saying that you think we would gain the same points this season by sitting in silence as by roaring our team on?

The efforts of players such as hemed, kayal, knockaert etc to get the crowd going at key moments last season suggests otherwise

What nonsense.

Are you seriously saying that you think we would gain the same points this season by sitting in silence as by roaring our team on?
No what I meant was not all games will have that level of support,we were still celebrating promotion by all accounts, I'm sure there will be some great games to come but also some not so great days. That's football.

The efforts of players such as hemed, kayal, knockaert etc to get the crowd going at key moments last season suggests otherwise

We have not won since promotion which is a badger habit.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Kids, Lots of Kids. It was so great to see so many kids with their Dads coming to see the Albion rather than City. Many I suspect for the first time. The future support is looking strong.

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
So I just wrote a big long post before realizing I probably can't create new threads yet. New fan from Phoenix, Arizona, USA here. I work for American Express and have been watching EPL for a few years, so naturally new favorite team! Hello everyone!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

You've chosen a life of pain and misery, my friend!

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
We have not won since promotion which is a badger habit.

Oi, don't blame me!!

european_badger_1.jpg

The Kid Frankie

Sep 5, 2012
The only thing wrong with yesterday was the result which was pretty much inevitable.

Atmosphere was brilliant. The later kick off helps as it means half the attendance is nicely pissed by kick off.

Did notice a fair few say trippers though. Had a school teacher looking geezer sat in front of me in the WSU getting the right hump with loud singing and the occasional expletive. Some people baffle me...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here