Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Minutes applause

Mr deez

Masterchef
Jan 13, 2005
I know today's was important, but please let that be the last. In a game like that, I just don't think it's helpful, or anywhere near a fitting tribute as all are on the edge of their seats. God forbid what happens when we concede during one.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
I know today's was important, but please let that be the last. In a game like that, I just don't think it's helpful, or anywhere near a fitting tribute as all are on the edge of their seats. God forbid what happens when we concede during one.

PART1.jpg

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean

I don't slag off people on here just because they have an opinion different from mine, but you're an idiot. A supporter who helped get us where we are now deserves our recognition and deserved to see us where we are. Life is definitely unfair

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
It didn't alter the game at all.

It looked like all the Albion fans were joining in.

It sounded amazing.

It's the very least that Ed / Lord Bracknell deserved.

We wouldn't have been playing that game without the likes of him and so many others.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo

We pretty much did.

I thought it was a fine tribute and very well explained by the commentator on NBC.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patreon
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton

You wouldn't have seen that match if it hadn't been for Lord B.

And it happened when we had one of our best attacks so very fitting.

Of course feel free to detail what YOU did to get us where we are.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
The least that Lord B deserves, but I agree with the general sentiment

Mr deez

Masterchef
Jan 13, 2005
The least that Lord B deserves, but I agree with the general sentiment

This is the thing, I think he deserved MORE as for me, and obviously others near me due to the stuttering applause, focus just isn't on paying respect.

seagully

Cock-knobs!
Jun 30, 2006
Battle
I thought it was a nice touch by BT sport in showing the big screen with the tribute. The commentator also mentioned it as well. Fair play to them for that.

Fungus

NSC Patreon
May 21, 2004
Truro
I was very pleased to see it. Thank you Lord B; good to know we didn't start the season without him. :bowdown:

hopkins

Banned
Nov 6, 2003
Brighton
I'm not really one for the minutes applause, but the bloke who they did it for did more than most in the bad old days so he deserved it in my opinion.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham

Is this a wind up? We actually had one of our best passages of play during the applause. [emoji23]

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011

Or you could bore off. Do you have any conception of what that man did for this club? Any at all?

SUIYHP

The King's Gull
Apr 16, 2009
Inside Southwick Tunnel
Lord Bracknell was a particularly exceptional fan to be quite honest. It was a lovely touch and was quite happy to see the broadcasters take note of it.

**** off.

For clarity, the first * is an F, the second a U, the third a C and the fourth a K.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here