Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Centre mid

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Wow. We're going to have to see a vast improvement on that display from Propper and Stevens to stand any chance. Almost invisible, terrible passing and barely put a foot in. Did we win one second ball?

Defence were immense though.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Woeful yer. Backfired playing propper straight away as he is used to a completely different pace. I fear Stephens ain't premier quality. Very early days....

graz126

Oct 17, 2003
doncaster
Honestly think we won't come across another team as good as City. That said ya right defence good, midfield need more. They never created the outlet to the frontline hence as attacking we were min existent

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Woeful yer. Backfired playing propper straight away as he is used to a completely different pace. I fear Stephens ain't premier quality. Very early days....

Proper better adapt fast or he's gonna go down as a very expensive mistake on that display.

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
Many factors in play that could be the reason for their awful performance. It could be the occasion, first game nerves? I don't know.

Nothing can excuse the passes to City players from Propper. They weren't interceptions, they were passes.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Agreed - midfield pair had a very bad day. Need to step up for the gamea that we have a better chance of winning

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
Cannot judge anything from that game. Citeh will be the best side we play this year by some distance. Onwards

I wouldn't say that. We looked hard to break down, and that alone looks good for the rest of the season. No shame in today's result - and I don't think they'll be too disappointed.

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
I wouldn't say that. We looked hard to break down, and that alone looks good for the rest of the season. No shame in today's result - and I don't think they'll be too disappointed.

Agreed. I am just pre-empting those who are going to write off our new midfield pairing. We need to have the ball for a while before we can see what they can do properly.

Hendrax

Jan 23, 2013
Worthing
When the little Colombian arrives, those defensive interceptions will come to more. Hemed had no chance today.

I thought we did alright tbh. Against the title favorites.

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
When the little Colombian arrives, those defensive interceptions will come to more. Hemed had no chance today.

I thought we did alright tbh. Against the title favorites.

So you're saying the Colombian will hold the line better? That certainly is not to be sniffed at:whistle:

BevBHA

Jan 23, 2017

Middlesbrough were hard to break down as you put it. Means nothing

Last edited:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here