Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bin bag on a stick

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Premiership ready !!! Blue or white plastic bin bag on a stick , free on every seat, must be saving money for that magical striker

If you somehow managed to wangle your way to a night with Fanny Ardant, I bet you'd moan about the colour of her shoes. FFS.

fa.jpg

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
So what if they're not recyclable, have you seen the effing great wind farm off the seafront!?

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
We beat Doncaster in our first league game at the Amex when we had flags, so that denies that theory.

I didn't say we never win, but our win percentage without flags dwarves our win percentage with flags.

(It was really the Bristol City game that annoyed me. The team had a job to do that day and the focus should have been on that, not on celebrating which had been done, and then some, after the Rotherham win.)

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
At the risk of being accused of being a bit moany, and I know this has already been mentioned, but I would like to know if these plastic flags and plastic sticks are recyclable. They did look very pretty being waved before the game, but I don't think they were designed to be takemehome flags (not many in my row took theirs), and so I hope the club had a contingency plan for recycling these.

Quite right.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here