Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Palarse holiday shop.

Looking for that special gift, have a sneak peek into the Palarse holiday shop, for all your Christmas gifts.
Wear your Frank De Feat shirt with pride.

Desperate.com

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Conquest of the Crystal Palace

I found this and tittered a bit :cool:
Conquest_of_the_Crystal_Palace_cover.jpg

Years prior to the events of the game, the Kingdom of the Crystal Palace was conquered by an evil being named Zaha, who crowned himself king. Only Parrish, a dog who served as a Keeper of the Crystal Palace, and Frank De Feat, the kingdom's infant prince, managed to escape. As the game begins, Parrish explains to a now-teenage Frank De Feat that the time has come to retake the Crystal Palace, giving the prince one of three magical crystals that grant special powers to their user.

Parrish's quest takes him through five perilous realms filled with bizarre enemies, with aid for the prince coming only through Frank De Feat, a shopkeeper named Pardew, who doubles as a hint-dropping news reporter, and the kidnapped Crystal Princess who bestows the Moon Mirror upon Parrish if he manages to free her.

Corrected from Wiki :cool:

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
couldn't really give a shit about palace......we are still 2 or 3 quality inclusions short of a team that can avoid the probable drop in my opinion.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
couldn't really give a shit about palace......we are still 2 or 3 quality inclusions short of a team that can avoid the probable drop in my opinion.

I can see that by the way you have decided to not read or post on this thread.

Oh.

:lolol:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I'll tell you what chaps, all our resident palace fans will be getting home soon from Manchester, and when they do they'll be hell to pay on this board...

...oh.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here