Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
They were the worst team in 2016.

Does anyone far cleverer than me know how they are going in terms of making it the double?

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Amazing 'shots on target' stats from the Palace game.

Crystal Palace 14,564* - 3 Swansea

*includes t-shirt cannon

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
FDB the new Hyypia Long may it continue

3000 short of capacity today :lolol:

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
Dream team including players we would DREAM of having, such as Benteke, Cabaye and Zaha looking like solid players that would make us moist and froth at the mouth....doing **** all.

Wonderful to see the hypocrites **** this up, I'm loving it, giving their goading etc etc. If they go do, let it be us who helps put the nail in the coffin. Then admin v3, so we can laugh even more.

I hate them.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
They were the worst team in 2016.

Does anyone far cleverer than me know how they are going in terms of making it the double?
They won't do the double. They did well in the first part of the season before last, and then collapsed (Jan 16 to May 16), then last season they started really badly (Aug 16 to Dec 16), but then saved themselves at the start of 2017.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
There's a 'fanzine' outside the cladding stand at Selhurst now. Or a 'finzone' as the announcer's Croydon accent would have it. Yes, an announcer. The tinpottery abounds.

bWize

Nov 6, 2007
I certainly wouldn't swap places with' them' right now. We are leaps and bounds ahead in every area (especially off the field), just wish we could score a few more goals :dunce:

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Not seen @raver on here lately raving about their world class players.

Lol @ Palace

Next week they are on the comedy channel

bWize

Nov 6, 2007
Just got sent this link b ya mate - http://www.cpfc.org/forums/showthread.php?t=271791

They seriously want him gone after 3 games! :ffsparr:

There must be much bigger issues than the manager if things are that bad. You would think the board would provide him the money to bring in what he wants, especially playing a 3-5-2.

Without wishing to tempt fate, I can honestly see Palace break Derby's record this season! They have just lost at home to arguably the 2 weakest sides in the division.

bWize

Nov 6, 2007
Just got sent this link b ya mate - http://www.cpfc.org/forums/showthread.php?t=271791

They seriously want him gone after 3 games! :ffsparr:

There must be much bigger issues than the manager if things are that bad. You would think the board would provide him the money to bring in what he wants, especially playing a 3-5-2.

Without wishing to tempt fate, I can honestly see Palace break Derby's record this season! They have just lost at home to arguably the 2 weakest sides in the division.
lol they removed the poll =D

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here