Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
In no position to mock tbh, even considering our respective oppositions.

Yes we ****ing are! We just narrowly lost one of our HARDEST games of the season whilst Palace got battered in their (on paper) EASIEST game of the season!

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
Yes we ****ing are! We just narrowly lost one of our HARDEST games of the season whilst Palace got battered in their (on paper) EASIEST game of the season!

I understand how some people see it that way.
For me, I couldn't care about palace. I just care about points at the end of the day.

If we finish higher then Palace after 38 games, bonus, and a few lols.

surlyseagull

Aug 23, 2008
I really don't think we should waste our time and effort on Jordan as he has shown his class with no assistance from anyone ....speaks volumes .

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
I really don't think we should waste our time and effort on Jordan as he has shown his class with no assistance from anyone ....speaks volumes .

Why not just ask the orange tinted tosspot what has he got against a Chairman who has not run a club into the ground so badly that the fans had to fork out to pay the St John's ambulance?

Fnd_hudds

That Huddersfield Tosser
Feb 3, 2017
What a game; what a day. Palace weren't great, but we were excellent.

Shame that Mounié didn't get his hat trick with that 1 on 1, but on first viewing he's everything that we lacked last season - a big clinical striker that is going to bully defenders.

Zanka was incredible at the back too. And Ince brought in a lot of creativity. The recruitment team have done a great job this summer.

It's just one game, but we've got Newcastle at home next, and I really fancy our chances... And then West Ham away ..... Eieieio....

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
What a game; what a day. Palace weren't great, but we were excellent.

Shame that Mounié didn't get his hat trick with that 1 on 1, but on first viewing he's everything that we lacked last season - a big clinical striker that is going to bully defenders.

Zanka was incredible at the back too. And Ince brought in a lot of creativity. The recruitment team have done a great job this summer.

It's just one game, but we've got Newcastle at home next, and I really fancy our chances... And then West Ham away ..... Eieieio....

You could have worn your blue and white stripes yesterday! Apart from that, cracking display from your boys.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I wouldn't normally stick up for Palace but starting a thread about how they are too crap for the PL, mere hours hours before we play our first PL game that we go on to lose 2-0 is a bit ****ing daft.

Lindfield23

Dec 14, 2016
Albion in the Community's work with the disadvantaged was one of the reasons I started supporting the Albion. As a former Man Utd glory hunter who moved from London to Sussex at the age of 9, it was wonderful for me to see players such as Dean Cox paying visits to places such as Newick House (now known as Woodlands Meed) the school for children with learning difficulties attended by my brother, as it always brightened the days of the pupils there and convinced me once and for all that supporting my local team was, put simply, the right thing to do. By contrast, here are the views that disabled fans sitting in the Holmesdale could expect yesterday:
Screenshot_2017-08-13-08-52-27.png

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
I wouldn't normally stick up for Palace but starting a thread about how they are too crap for the PL, mere hours hours before we play our first PL game that we go on to lose 2-0 is a bit ****ing daft.
Perhaps, but our expectations are ones which hope for survival whereas they've been telling us all summer how their team is a team of world beaters. Obviously the Huddersfield game was just a small stutter on their stratospheric journey to champions league qualification.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove

Who did that?

surlyseagull

Aug 23, 2008
Why not just ask the orange tinted tosspot what has he got against a Chairman who has not run a club into the ground so badly that the fans had to fork out to pay the St John's ambulance?

I wouldn't waste my time and energy on the pr**k and I am sure Tony Bloom wouldn't either .

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here