Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Wilfried Zaha posted this picture of himself in a leg brace to Instagram

img_1723.png

He clearly hasn't read all the commandments

11.) Thou shalt not go down too easily and roll around like a big jessie.

Hope it's nothing minor. :angel:

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
No chance of seeing any palace on here which is a shame as they were right there is a massive gulf in quality between the top of the championship and the bottom of the premier league.

Add to this rumours of Zaha being injured, pictures of their disabled fans being seated in unacceptable surroundings and a board full of questions about their new manager

Beautiful scenes

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
For us yesterday was damage limitation. For the goons up the road yesterday was a target game for points and goal difference. Shame.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
And still no sign of em ... they must be really hurting :lolol:

The Clamp will have to fly the flag for them until they arrive. :ffsparr:

Not flying a flag for anyone. My feeling, and it is just my feeling, is that we shouldn't be taking the Mick out of anyone until we've proved ourselves in the PL. No point setting ourselves up for a fall. Especially with Palace wankers. Finishing your exam before anyone else doesn't mean you've passed. Let's not do a conga out of the exam hall just yet.
That's all.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Not flying a flag for anyone. My feeling, and it is just my feeling, is that we shouldn't be taking the Mick out of anyone until we've proved ourselves in the PL. No point setting ourselves up for a fall. Especially with Palace wankers. Finishing your exam before anyone else doesn't mean you've passed. Let's not do a conga out of the exam hall just yet.
That's all.

I'd have thought that all your years on this board you might have got the Palace rivalry but clearly you don't. Try getting to a few games. It might help.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I'd have thought that all your years on this board you might have got the Palace rivalry but clearly you don't. Try getting to a few games. It might help.

I don't much care for your thoughts and I think you'd be surprised how few on here do.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
I don't much care for your thoughts and I think you'd be surprised how few on here do.
When I'm bothered enough by the thought of that to create a new username and deny that I was ever the old one, I'll be sure to ask for your advice.

Sent from my F3111 using Tapatalk

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
I saw someone I know on Facebook before the game post pictures of proper fans, proper atmosphere etc (dig at us).... do proper fans BOO their team off first game of the season ?

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
I saw someone I know on Facebook before the game post pictures of proper fans, proper atmosphere etc (dig at us).... do proper fans BOO their team off first game of the season ?

Or leave in their droves before the final whistle?

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing

To be fair , they only booed them of at halftime, cos they'd all cleared off home before fulltime.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
When I'm bothered enough by the thought of that to create a new username and deny that I was ever the old one, I'll be sure to ask for your advice.

Sent from my F3111 using Tapatalk

Have a good Sunday night . Try not to get too twisted by what other people do or don't do.

TBTC.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here