Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace

Brok

😐
Dec 26, 2011
Hardly given a chance at Man U.

He's playing for us as he loves the club and area. We won't be able to keep him much longer but can except to get between £40-50 million for him.

It's that stupid "I can't believe it!" face he pulls every time he falls over that I find so funny...

murciagull

Nov 27, 2006
Murcia

He's playing for us as he loves the club and area. We won't be able to keep him much longer but can except to get between £40-50 million for him.

So if he is one of the best players in the league surely expecting only 40 to 50 million for him is a bit low seeing as how that would put him at about 20 th most expensive

the best players are more like 80 million

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Frank De Boer was worth a flutter according to the Racing Post for the first Premier League manager to leave his job. It all went wrong at Inter Milan for him very quickly.

oneillco

Feb 13, 2013

I can accept (begrudgingly) that someone could love Palace as a club, in the same sort of way that you might love an old incontinent grandparent, but how could anyone love that area? The most traffic-choked, characterless swathe of London; I feel depressed every time I have to drive through the sprawl of fried chicken and phone shops.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone

He has a bad attitude. He failed at ManU, didn't do anything for Cardiff, and had to come back to Croydon. Why would someone spunk £40m on a player that will fail and need to go back to Palace again?

gmabel830

Aug 12, 2017
Brighton not on US tv this weekend, but Palace/Liverpool is, so I can root against Palace at least

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

The Raver

Banned
Jun 9, 2017
He has a bad attitude. He failed at ManU, didn't do anything for Cardiff, and had to come back to Croydon. Why would someone spunk £40m on a player that will fail and need to go back to Palace again?

I value Mauricio Pochettino's and Sir Alex Ferguson's opinions over bitter and biased Seaweed fans thanks.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I value Mauricio Pochettino's and Sir Alex Ferguson's opinions over bitter and biased Seaweed fans thanks.
Oh, so he succeeded at Man United then? Cool, tell me about his stats there.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here