Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Pretty sure we will still finish above you, you only have to look at the quality of the 2 squads to tell that.
You don't know the first thing about our squad, except that half of it was good enough to nearly win the Championship last season. We don't either to be fair, but then I wouldn't be acting like a gobby tit on your crap site telling everyone how we were going to finish above you.

KVLT

Sep 15, 2008
Rutland
and have since spent £40 million this summer on upgrading their squad.

While sure, they have strengthened, that is not strictly true. A large part of their business has been spent replacing loan signings from last season. 10 million alone was spent on Mooy who was a loan player last season.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
While sure, they have strengthened, that is not strictly true. A large part of their business has been spent replacing loan signings from last season. 10 million alone was spent on Mooy who was a loan player last season.

did you have to pay extra to get your caravan on the ferry...??

hampshirebrightonboy

Sep 3, 2011
:bigwave:

Funny that you're all getting excited by 1 result, especially after you lost as well and only had 22% possession AT HOME.

And yes I know what you're gonna say, it was Huddersfield for us and Man City for you but Huddersfield are not a side to be underestimated. They are new to the league so were well up for it and in Wagner they have a very good manager. In case you've forgotten, they smashed you back in February and have since spent £40 million this summer on upgrading their squad. Their new striker Mounie was a handful and looks a steal at around £11 million.

I won't lie though, I am concerned by FDB's insistence on playing 3-4-3 but I'd still rather be in our position that yours, your squad is currently looking well below where it should be.

If Huddersfield can tear you apart like they did hate to think what City will do to you.

The Raver

Banned
Jun 9, 2017
You don't know the first thing about our squad, except that half of it was good enough to nearly win the Championship last season. We don't either to be fair, but then I wouldn't be acting like a gobby tit on your crap site telling everyone how we were going to finish above you.

I know loads about your squad thanks.

So you've never posted on the BBS before?? I think we know that's a lie...

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton

Would welcome your educated and articulate thoughts on the relative pedigrees of Gross, Propper, Suttner, Ryan and Izquierdo.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey

You're a massive moron. You really don't know much about our squad at all seeing as you haven't seen 6 regular first teamers play. And it would be a "lie" if I had said "I have never posted on the BBS before". I didn't say that though did I? (although I haven't been on there for 4 or 5 years because it is SHITE). I said I wouldn't be on there crowing about how much better we were than you, especially without all the FACTS to hand. So you're a simpleton as well as a gobshite then.

The Raver

Banned
Jun 9, 2017
You're a massive moron. You really don't know much about our squad at all seeing as you haven't seen 6 regular first teamers play. And it would be a "lie" if I had said "I have never posted on the BBS before". I didn't say that though did I? I said I wouldn't be on there crowing about how much better we were than you, especially without all the FACTS to hand. So you're a simpleton as well as a gobshite then.

I remember your post's on the BBS. There's only one gobshite and it's not me...

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I remember your post's on the BBS. There's only one gobshite and it's not me...
Er, it is. Go and find ONE post of mine from there that suggests otherwise. I don't recall telling you how we'd easily finish above you or some such nonsense.

The Raver

Banned
Jun 9, 2017
Er, it is. Go and find ONE post of mine from there that suggests otherwise. I don't recall telling you how we'd easily finish above you or some such nonsense.

Because you've always been below us pretty much since the time the BBS has been around.

Don't pretend that if you weren't in a better position to us you wouldn't have been gloating. You've already been boasting about your better infrastructure a page or 2 back so that proves you have it in you!

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Would welcome your educated and articulate thoughts on the relative pedigrees of Gross, Propper, Suttner, Ryan and Izquierdo.

You're forgetting that this guy knows everything about every player simply by looking at their FIFA card and spending 2 minutes on their Wikipedia page.

Fair point about Reidewald but I'm going on who he has played for, the number of games he's played and the many articles I have read up on him, he has a 92% pass success rate for example which is very good.

Betfair Bozo

Jul 24, 2007
Not much point in all this really is there? We are in the same division now so we don't have to hypothesise. Let's be frank, WE don't know much about some of our squad so there's little chance that our Palace contributors will. You want to concern yourselves with your manager getting to know yours and pretty swiftly.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Because you've always been below us pretty much since the time the BBS has been around.

Don't pretend that if you weren't in a better position to us you wouldn't have been gloating. You've already been boasting about your better infrastructure a page or 2 back so that proves you have it in you!
Having what in me? Firstly, we DO have a better infrastructure than you. And secondly and most crucially (this is the bit that seems to have passed your tiny brain), I am not on the BBS bragging about it. I am talking to my own people on HERE.

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
We lost to the lesser teams in Sunderland, Swansea and Burnley last year and beat the bigger teams like Chelsea, Liverpool and Arsenal so your point about losing to the smaller teams means nothing to me.

Pretty sure we will still finish above you, you only have to look at the quality of the 2 squads to tell that.

Your team is a one man band (Zaha who's injured) + Your manager is picking a system that don't fit your players + Prince Charming is not spending the cash = Relegation

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here