Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
I value Mauricio Pochettino's and Sir Alex Ferguson's opinions over bitter and biased Seaweed fans thanks.

Pochettino rated him so highly that he hasn't even made a bid and Ferguson is the guy that signed Jesper Blomqvist, Eric Djemba-Djemba, Kleberson, Bebe, Massimo Taibi, Dong Fangzhou, Gabriel Obertan etc etc. Zaha was just another of his flop signings.

The Raver

Banned
Jun 9, 2017
Pochettino rated him so highly that he hasn't even made a bid and Ferguson is the guy that signed Jesper Blomqvist, Eric Djemba-Djemba, Kleberson, Bebe, Massimo Taibi, Dong Fangzhou, Gabriel Obertan etc etc. Zaha was just another of his flop signings.

Pochettino was very interested, it was all over the press and football sites.

Do you really want me to quote the good signings Fergie made over his bad ones? Nah, thought not.

Jeez, you lot really are bitter about Wilf aren't you?? Can't blame you after he embarrassed you on your own pitch in the biggest game ever between the 2 clubs.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne

Do you really want me to quote the good signings Fergie made over his bad ones? Nah, thought not.

Jeez, you lot really are bitter about Wilf aren't you?? Can't blame you after he embarrassed you on your own pitch in the biggest game ever between the 2 clubs.
You are such a boring troll. Cowardly as well turning up several days after giving it large all summer about how fantastic cp are, how you are in a different league, how wonderful your squad is etc. Delusional. Anyway sorry for interrupting your boring argument.

The Raver

Banned
Jun 9, 2017
You are such a boring troll. Cowardly as well turning up several days after giving it large all summer about how fantastic cp are, how you are in a different league, how wonderful your squad is etc. Delusional. Anyway sorry for interrupting your boring argument.

I was on here the other day so you're spouting crap. Or are you stalking me ???

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Bollox. He's a great guy and a hard worker. Often last off the training pitch apparently.
So how did he do for Cardiff? How has he done for England? How has he done for anyone other than Palace?

The Raver

Banned
Jun 9, 2017
So how did he do for Cardiff? How has he done for England? How has he done for anyone other than Palace?

Cardiff were a car crash of a team under Solsjkear, not fair to judge him on that spell. He'd be in the England set up by now if it wasn't for him choosing the Ivory Coast.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I was on here the other day so you're spouting crap. Or are you stalking me ???
No you weren't. You got embarrassed by Huddersfield and then didn't come back until yesterday.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough

Ferguson probably made more bad signings than good signings. Great manager, obviously, with a very patchy transfer record.

And again, just conjecture based on nothing. You know nothing about anything yet believe you know everything about everything. You'd get on well with Perseus.

If you really think anyone is bothered about a gane that happened five years ago you're even dumber than you seem.

You want to talk about embarrassment, you lot were banging on at us about how much we will struggle in the PL before getting roundly spanked by a team that finished 12 points behind us last season in your own back yard...

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Cardiff were a car crash of a team under Sjoskear, not fair to judge him on that spell. He'd be in the England set up by now if it wasn't for him choosing the Ivory Coast.
Right, so failed at Man U, but that doesn't count - failed at Cardiff, but that doesn't count - failed for England, but that doesn't count.

He's a skillful player, but he has an attitude problem. And all you can come back with is 'He's a great guy'. He's a tw@. Perfect for Palace.

The Raver

Banned
Jun 9, 2017
No you weren't. You got embarrassed by Huddersfield and then didn't come back until yesterday.

Are you stalking me?? Seriously. If you want justification, check my post history, I very rarely post at weekends as I'm out with friends or family. I didn't post Monday as I was busy with work and then had to look after a relative in the evening. I posted yesterday, hardly hiding is it?? The game was still fresh in everyone's memory.

The Raver

Banned
Jun 9, 2017
Right, so failed at Man U, but that doesn't count - failed at Cardiff, but that doesn't count - failed for England, but that doesn't count.

He's a skillful player, but he has an attitude problem. And all you can come back with is 'He's a great guy'. He's a tw@. Perfect for Palace.

Very very bitter post. He'd walk into your team and you know it deep down.

The Raver

Banned
Jun 9, 2017
Ferguson probably made more bad signings than good signings. Great manager, obviously, with a very patchy transfer record.

And again, just conjecture based on nothing. You know nothing about anything yet believe you know everything about everything. You'd get on well with Perseus.

If you really think anyone is bothered about a gane that happened five years ago you're even dumber than you seem.

You want to talk about embarrassment, you lot were banging on at us about how much we will struggle in the PL before getting roundly spanked by a team that finished 12 points behind us last season in your own back yard...

A team that utterly humiliated you last season and since then has spent £40 million on upgrading their squad?

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton

If you and your friends up the road get a warm feeling inside thinking that we are still bothered by that play of game 5 years ago then carry on.

The truth is the majority of Albion supporters are so far past that it's not even relevant, only to you lot. Yea it bloody well hurt at the time there is no denying that but we move on and every thing happens for a reason is what I told my self..

And looked where we've ended up.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here