Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Streams for today?

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Still on holiday (bad timing I know but it was booked over a year ago!). Hotel doesn't have the match and sports bars don't open until half time due to time difference here). Can anyone recommend a stream please?

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
No - see other threads. No streams to be published on NSC.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
A quick google shows that the game is being shown in over 100 countries, so it really shouldn't be too difficult to find a stream.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
A quick google shows that the game is being shown in over 100 countries, so it really shouldn't be too difficult to find a stream.

It was last night, all of last seasons 'usuals' had no stream available.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I'm sorry but we will have to not permit streaming links on here due to the significant risk to both the poster of those links and NSC for hosting them.

There seems to have been quite a shift in how rights holders are reacting to streaming now and NSC is a big and easy target for someone to come after.

I know this will seem draconian and I expect some will say "But site XXXXXXXXX has links to streams" which I don't doubt, but I can only assume that those who do look after those other sites have a different view on the risk involved here. Whilst you may not agree with my stance, can I please ask that you respect it.

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
I'm sure this has been made clear in numerous other threads. Google search away at your own risk but don't ask NSC or others to reccomend one as their is potential of [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] or the site to be put in jepody

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
I'm sure this has been made clear in numerous other threads. Google search away at your own risk but don't ask NSC or others to reccomend one as their is potential of [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] or the site to be put in jepody

I'm sorry but we will have to not permit streaming links on here due to the significant risk to both the poster of those links and NSC for hosting them.

There seems to have been quite a shift in how rights holders are reacting to streaming now and NSC is a big and easy target for someone to come after.

I know this will seem draconian and I expect some will say "But site XXXXXXXXX has links to streams" which I don't doubt, but I can only assume that those who do look after those other sites have a different view on the risk involved here. Whilst you may not agree with my stance, can I please ask that you respect it.

Apologies, all gone :thumbsup:

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter

May I suggest you put your post (not the whole thread) at the top of the Big Board, so people don't keep putting you in this position?

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Still on holiday (bad timing I know but it was booked over a year ago!). Hotel doesn't have the match and sports bars don't open until half time due to time difference here). Can anyone recommend a stream please?

What significance does having booked it over a year ago hold?
We'd have been playing today regardless of the division.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Interview of the morning. Five Live chatted to a guy from FACT (copyright infringement company) about how today they are closing down all feeds to certain sites.
At the end he said he was an Arsenal fan but would have watched last nights game on the net for reasons of feasibility.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Sorry for starting the thread - feel free to delete it. I have found a sports bar that is open now so all good!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here