Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 98
  1. #31
    Members
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    368


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Icy Gull View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    So many Albion season ticket holders who have Albion as their second team. We are going to have plenty of big six fans sitting amongst us this season.
    I do hope you are wrong
    I am such a Naughty Boy.

    • North Stand Chat

      advertising
      Join Date: Jul 2003
      Posts: Lots

        


    • #32
      Members
      Join Date
      Jul 2003
      Location
      Kitbag in Dubai
      Posts
      4,022


      6 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by 5ways View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Hostile atmosphere for the players perhaps but don't see the point in trying to make life difficult for fans
      If it had just been limited to helpful parking/travel information, then I don't think many would have had an issue with it.

      But it reads like an apology for us being there and a plea for City to go easy on the new kid on our first day at Premier League school.
      "To be honest, I was holding out just for Brighton really. This is where I wanted to be."
      - Bobby Zamora, Tuesday 4th August 2015
    • #33

      0 Not allowed!
      I think there'll be a lot of away fans sitting in home areas this season, hopefully they keep their mouths shut or I can see it getting a bit tasty

      Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk
      Nibble@Wrong-Direction is one of the biggest idiots on this board.
    • #34
      Sound of the Suburbs bn9 bha's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2013
      Location
      Newhaven SUSSEX BN9
      Posts
      9,990


      1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Green Cross Code Man View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Probably a palace fan posting. I don't usually cringe, but that post has me cringing wildly.
      Would have thought many City fans were also cringing
    • #35
      Members
      Join Date
      Aug 2005
      Posts
      4,766


      0 Not allowed!
      Who was it then? Is anyone going to own up?
    • #36
      Members
      Join Date
      Apr 2013
      Location
      Along the Shoreham Road in er, Shoreham
      Posts
      3,028


      2 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by The Gem View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      I would politely remove them, I do not want to be sat next to away fans full stop
      Get a grip
      Lording it in WSL
    • #37
      Members Nixonator's Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 2016
      Location
      Shoreham Beach
      Posts
      3,680


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Icy Gull View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      So many Albion season ticket holders who have Albion as their second team. We are going to have plenty of big six fans sitting amongst us this season.
      This bollocks again. 'So many'. I must have had the fortune of not noticing them in the several places i've watched from, that or they're putting on a very good act.
    • #38
      On the BHA rollercoaster Icy Gull's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2003
      Posts
      42,301


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Nixonator View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      This bollocks again. 'So many'. I must have had the fortune of not noticing them in the several places i've watched from, that or they're putting on a very good act.
      Never watched the reaction in the concourses when the big six score? Of course they haven't been obvious during a game, we weren't playing in the Premier League. FFS
      Falmer, concrete proof that if you build it they will come
    • #39
      Members Nixonator's Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 2016
      Location
      Shoreham Beach
      Posts
      3,680


      1 Not allowed!
      On topic, people who post on other club forums either want a wind-up or a love-in, with rare exceptions. Nothing new.
    • #40
      Members Nixonator's Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 2016
      Location
      Shoreham Beach
      Posts
      3,680


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Icy Gull View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Never watched the reaction in the concourses when the big six score? Of course they haven't been obvious during a game, we weren't playing in the Premier League. FFS
      I would have thought you'd suggest WL would be the worst for this, and I rarely see/hear it and if I do it's 1-2 people who receive some confused looks.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •