Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Posting on away fans forums.

The Gem

Oct 17, 2008
Call me old fashioned, but why on earth do some fans feel the need to post lovey dovey messages on our opponents message boards before they get here.

Was taking a distant look on the Bluemoon board for City to see what they are thinking about today game when I found this.

Brighton fan in peace..

Firstly it's a pleasure to be hosting you in our first game, for us to play the favourites for the league at home in front of the world is the icing on the the cake for a club that has bounced back from the brink.

Genuine supporters understand we won't be able to compete against you guys and we are more focused on ensuring we do ourselves proud and keep the score line respectful! In all honesty the season starts for us the week after at Leicester where we have far more of a chance of securing some points!

Just picking up on an earlier post, here at BHAFC we are slightly unique in that as a club we try to make the whole matchday experience as welcoming and accommodating as possible, I'm also pretty certain we are the only PL club that welcomes away fans into our home concourses after the game. With that in mind it would be great to see a few City fans after the game in the North Stand concourse and believe it or not you will be welcome!

I take on board the comments about the standard of drinks available in concourses but again we are slightly different in that we have guest Ales and also local Ales from Sussex.

In terms of pre match you are also welcome in our supporters bar which is located next to the club shop and although it tends to get busy, if you arrive in plenty of time you shouldn't have a problem enjoying a pre match beverage whilst engaging with our home support.

Getting out of the Amex can prove difficult, it really is worth staying behind for a beer afterwards, give it 30/40 minutes and the train queues and car parks are well on their way to clearing.

Once again, it's a privalidge to host you guys, I genuinely hope you enjoy The Amex, and if you were kind enough to allow us the odd point, a beer will be waiting for you in the North Stand concourse after the game.

Please feel free to ask any questions to make your matchday experience as easy as possible.

Pathetic. I dont want to share a pint with any away fans in OUR supporters bar. I also dont want to share a pint in the North stand after the game either. I could not give a flying f*ck how difficult it is for them to leave the ground after.

If we want to make this ground the fortress that we would like then ALL aspects of the ground need to be a fortress.

I dont want them to enjoy the Amex, I want them to lose and be miserable about it, just as I would at ANY away game.

Make you match day experience as easy as possible WTF.

Stop making us look like pussys, we need the place to be hostile for players and fans of anyone visiting the ground.

There will be many grounds we visit this year, where we will not be welcome by the home fans.

I'm sure we wont get any fans from the opposition on here saying welcome to our ground lovies we do this for you, that for you and BTW do what ever you want.

Rant over.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Any post by someone on an away forum either highly lovey dovey or highly aggressive gets on my wick. As does anyone trying to speak on behalf all fans. All embarrassing

albionite

May 20, 2009
I wish perseus would stop posting on others fans forum. I see he registered on the Man City forum back in April ready to spout his crap.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
"Genuine supporters understand we won't be able to compete against you guys..."

Well, we might as well not turn up then. Enough of this defeatist talk. Who is this apologist?

We've earned the right to play them and every other Premier League team.

They should be ready for a game, just like everyone else should be.

The Gem

Oct 17, 2008

Well, we might as well not turn up then. Enough of this defeatist talk. Who is this apologist?

Their name is on the Bluemoon site, match day v Brighton Thread, page 30 or 31 around that.

The Gem

Oct 17, 2008
I am outraged. It is IMPOSSIBLE to be 'slightly unique'.

Be unique yes, but these messages make us look soft.

We have earned the right to play 18 other teams in the league this year, so f*ck them if they think we will give them an easy ride.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
That is embarrassing. They need to know that if I see any of their fans in our end, I shall consider giving them a ruddy good fisting.

5ways

Sep 18, 2012
Hostile atmosphere for the players perhaps but don't see the point in trying to make life difficult for fans :shrug:

The Gem

Oct 17, 2008
That is embarrassing. They need to know that if I see any of their fans in our end, I shall consider giving them a ruddy good fisting.

And I sir will be right next to you.

Noticed on their board also that a couple have tickets in the West stand, saying they will be quiet all game, I hope for their sake they are not siting next to me.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

Noticed on their board also that a couple have tickets in the West stand, saying they will be quiet all game, I hope for their sake they are not siting next to me.

A few in the North too it seems...

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester

So you would actually beat up a City fan that you found out was sat next to you in the West stand but stayed quiet all game and didn't make it apparent that he was a City fan? I understand people getting agitated if someone is in the home stand and giving it large but if they are keeping themselves to themselves it hardly merits violence

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven

Think I stopped reading after " guys " :wozza:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here