Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Posting on away fans forums.

The Gem

Oct 17, 2008
So you would actually beat up a City fan that you found out was sat next to you in the West stand but stayed quiet all game and didn't make it apparent that he was a City fan? I understand people getting agitated if someone is in the home stand and giving it large but if they are keeping themselves to themselves it hardly merits violence

I would politely remove them, I do not want to be sat next to away fans full stop

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
And I sir will be right next to you.

Noticed on their board also that a couple have tickets in the West stand, saying they will be quiet all game, I hope for their sake they are not siting next to me.

So many Albion season ticket holders who have Albion as their second team. We are going to have plenty of big six fans sitting amongst us this season.

The Gem

Oct 17, 2008
So many Albion season ticket holders who have Albion as their second team. We are going to have plenty of big six fans sitting amongst us this season.

I do hope you are wrong

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Hostile atmosphere for the players perhaps but don't see the point in trying to make life difficult for fans :shrug:

If it had just been limited to helpful parking/travel information, then I don't think many would have had an issue with it.

But it reads like an apology for us being there and a plea for City to go easy on the new kid on our first day at Premier League school.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
I think there'll be a lot of away fans sitting in home areas this season, hopefully they keep their mouths shut or I can see it getting a bit tasty

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach

This bollocks again. 'So many'. I must have had the fortune of not noticing them in the several places i've watched from, that or they're putting on a very good act.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
This bollocks again. 'So many'. I must have had the fortune of not noticing them in the several places i've watched from, that or they're putting on a very good act.

Never watched the reaction in the concourses when the big six score? Of course they haven't been obvious during a game, we weren't playing in the Premier League. FFS

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
Never watched the reaction in the concourses when the big six score? Of course they haven't been obvious during a game, we weren't playing in the Premier League. FFS

I would have thought you'd suggest WL would be the worst for this, and I rarely see/hear it and if I do it's 1-2 people who receive some confused looks.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here