Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Best News Today

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Baby MBH #2 arrived this morning; no doubt he decided that he couldn't miss today's game.

I delivered him myself in a corridor at RSCH (Mrs MBH couldn't wait any longer) and it was the scariest and best thing I've ever done.

So an added incentive for our players today - the first Albion goalscorer will have the honour (there is no greater) of having my son named after him.
6410162b12705f76c336f9d041e2e2c6.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Good job. Congrats.
Shame Soufyan Ahannach won't be playing today.

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
Hello, er, Lewis. :thumbsup:

Edit: Bugger, didn't see those.:facepalm:

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Congratulations all round, and a wonderful day for you. My grandaughter arrived while we were still holding the mighty Citeh at 0-0. Fortunately for her, though, her parents had already agreed a name, so she does not run the risk of being christened Bong! Best wishes!

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015
I bet you breathed a sigh of relief when Tilley came on instead of Soufyan Ahannach. That was a near miss.

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015

Sorry, but my post was based on a distinct possibility arising, whereas no such eventuality was going to occur when you posted. Plus the fact I didn't scroll back to ensure that no plagiarism issues might arise... your honour.

CliveWalkerWingWizard

Aug 31, 2006
surrenden
If you have already named him, I expect a change by deed pole!��

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Sadly Mrs MBH refused to hold on until we scored in the league and so the boy is not named Pascal.

Having said that I changed his nappy this morning and it was absolutely ****ing Groß, so the name does kind of fit.

Alba Badger

Mar 14, 2016
Straight outta Felpham
Pascal is an AMAZING Name for a kid. Also all of his nappies will be "Gross" so there is also that!

Congratulations. Baby Pascal, superb.

NOOOOO, Not only was my joke done he;s not called Pascal. There is always tipex get the birth cert changed!

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Baby MBH #2 arrived this morning; no doubt he decided that he couldn't miss today's game.

I delivered him myself in a corridor at RSCH (Mrs MBH couldn't wait any longer) and it was the scariest and best thing I've ever done.

So an added incentive for our players today - the first Albion goalscorer will have the honour (there is no greater) of having my son named after him.
6410162b12705f76c336f9d041e2e2c6.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Missed this the first time around. Congrats MBH, Mrs MBH and baby MBH.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here