Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Best News Today

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Baby MBH #2 arrived this morning; no doubt he decided that he couldn't miss today's game.

I delivered him myself in a corridor at RSCH (Mrs MBH couldn't wait any longer) and it was the scariest and best thing I've ever done.

So an added incentive for our players today - the first Albion goalscorer will have the honour (there is no greater) of having my son named after him.
6410162b12705f76c336f9d041e2e2c6.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Good job. Congrats.
Shame Soufyan Ahannach won't be playing today.

Fungus

NSC Patreon
May 21, 2004
Truro
Hello, er, Lewis. :thumbsup:

Edit: Bugger, didn't see those.:facepalm:

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Congratulations all round, and a wonderful day for you. My grandaughter arrived while we were still holding the mighty Citeh at 0-0. Fortunately for her, though, her parents had already agreed a name, so she does not run the risk of being christened Bong! Best wishes!

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015
I bet you breathed a sigh of relief when Tilley came on instead of Soufyan Ahannach. That was a near miss.

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015

Sorry, but my post was based on a distinct possibility arising, whereas no such eventuality was going to occur when you posted. Plus the fact I didn't scroll back to ensure that no plagiarism issues might arise... your honour.

CliveWalkerWingWizard

Aug 31, 2006
surrenden
If you have already named him, I expect a change by deed pole!��

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Sadly Mrs MBH refused to hold on until we scored in the league and so the boy is not named Pascal.

Having said that I changed his nappy this morning and it was absolutely ****ing Groß, so the name does kind of fit.

Alba Badger

Mar 14, 2016
Straight outta Felpham
Pascal is an AMAZING Name for a kid. Also all of his nappies will be "Gross" so there is also that!

Congratulations. Baby Pascal, superb.

NOOOOO, Not only was my joke done he;s not called Pascal. There is always tipex get the birth cert changed!

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Baby MBH #2 arrived this morning; no doubt he decided that he couldn't miss today's game.

I delivered him myself in a corridor at RSCH (Mrs MBH couldn't wait any longer) and it was the scariest and best thing I've ever done.

So an added incentive for our players today - the first Albion goalscorer will have the honour (there is no greater) of having my son named after him.
6410162b12705f76c336f9d041e2e2c6.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Missed this the first time around. Congrats MBH, Mrs MBH and baby MBH.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here