Page 48 of 52 FirstFirst ... 3845464748495051 ... LastLast
    Broad Blue & White stripe perseus's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Notters View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Well I quite enjoyed it. The way the pundits are talking we were mauled to death and will have to recruit a whole team by next week. Zero acknowledgement of the gulf in spending or experience.
    I enjoyed it for 70 minutes, outclassed (better players) out played (I thought they had a good game), even out-fought at times, not out-tactical but the Izzy Brown looked like it put a dent in the game plan.

It is a pity that Dale Stephens did not use his left foot when he was robbed by de Bryne. Danilo made it very difficult to get the ball clear on our right. Pep seemed to sus by the second half that our weakness was on our letf hand side. Bruno was much too strong on our right for them.

Pity we didn't manage to keep Stephen Ward. (MOTD)

Not unexpected in the least though. It was still disappointing we could not get the ball out of our own half. If we had a jet-heeled striker it would help. Murphy got clear once but Walker caught up with him.

Brighton = blue
    Albion = white
    Hove = just a little gold necklace stripe

• North Stand Chat

advertising

0 Not allowed!
      I went to the pub, then back to friends house, got pissed and crashed on his sofa.
      Got back home at about 5am and crashed again.
      I got up and watched the game, I must say I was really disappointed with the way we played.
      We were at home and should have taken the game to them.
      If we had already conceded defeat before kick off, it would have been better to at least have a go and maybe lose 3 - 4
      Not impressed with the tactics myself and not willing to watch games like this all season against the top 6.
      Using the excuse about the price of their players etc. is bullcrap, let's just play the game like we did last season.
      Jimmy Melia's shoes.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by OzMike View Post
      I went to the pub, then back to friends house, got pissed and crashed on his sofa.
      I got up and watched the game, I must say I was really disappointed with the way we played.
      If we had already conceded defeat before kick off, it would have been better to at least have a go and maybe lose 3 - 4
      Not impressed with the tactics myself and not willing to watch games like this all season against the top 6.
      Using the excuse about the price of their players etc. is bullcrap, let's just play the game like we did last season.
      i suggest you breathalyse yourself if you intend driving anywhere..... walker and danilo or two of the best full backs in the league with three of the best cb's in between them.....you then have da silva , de druyne .....ahhh i give up .....aguero , jesus, yaya toure on the bench ffs...
      FLOUNDERING...!!!

0 Not allowed!
      I do think we gave them a bit too much respect, BUT it is not just the price of their players, it is the talent that goes with it, particularly in Citeh's case.......
      "In football, everything is complicated by the presence of the opposing team". Jean-Paul Sartre.

0 Not allowed!

Apart from establishing your macho credentials OzMike, what the frickin' hell is the relevance of this bit?

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by sydney View Post
      i suggest you breathalyse yourself if you intend driving anywhere..... walker and danilo or two of the best full backs in the league with three of the best cb's in between them.....you then have da silva , de druyne .....ahhh i give up .....aguero , jesus, yaya toure on the bench ffs...
      Players are paid to play and so should do, whoever the opposition, think I'm going to crash again soon, feeling a bit wobbly.
      The wife and youngest daughter gone to England for 5 weeks, so no one in my ear about misbehaving.
      Going to crash for a few hours and then back to the pub, then crash again and be up for work at 5.45am.
      My boy and I are becoming pizza and kebab connoisseurs and washing piling up, going to get paper plates and plastic knives and forks.
      Jimmy Melia's shoes.
      We're going up.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Cheeky Monkey View Post
      Apart from establishing your macho credentials OzMike, what the frickin' hell is the relevance of this bit?
      He wants to establish either his party animal or street cred. Boring, done that, got the t-shirt.
      We're going up, we're going to win the Cup, for Sussex by the Sea.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Cheeky Monkey View Post
      Hey, I'm macho so don't mess.
      If you don't like, then don't read, 96% of what is spouted on here is irrelevant and that includes your comment.
      Jimmy Melia's shoes.

0 Not allowed!
      Hey, I'm macho so don't mess.
      If you don't like, then don't read, 96% of what is spouted on here is irrelevant and that includes your comment.
      I'm irreverent fella NEVER irrelevant.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Spicy View Post
      He wants to establish either his party animal or street cred. Boring, done that, got the t-shirt.
      It was just a passing comment with no meaning whatsoever, read into it what you want.
      Just stating facts, not fiction.
      Jimmy Melia's shoes.