Watching the game in Orlando, Florida

0 Not allowed!
    Whilst trying very hard not to start a "look at me thread", I'm planning on watching the game tomorrow from a sports bar somewhere near to the Disney resorts (after having negotiated a day off from theme park activities with my family). I was thinking that the ESPN sports bar at the Disney Boardwalk probably looks like the best bet. Anyone else been there to watch a game before? Or is anyone else in the vicinity who fancies sharing an over-priced beer or two?

• North Stand Chat

advertising

0 Not allowed!
      I was over in Orlando on a solo trip in May and watched a couple of games in the ESPN on the Boardwalk. I've been there a few times before and it's a good spot.

We're heading to Orlando tomorrow (currently down in Port St Lucie) but to Universal. I was planning to watch it in the NBC Sports Grill & Brew at CityWalk.
      Please buy from Amazon via this link. Thanks.

0 Not allowed!
      We were at Universal today Bozza, but I don't think I can persuade my wife and kids to spend another day there, we've done 3 days there now in total and even though Harry Potter is magical, there is a limit. Given that and that the kids just fancy a day in the pool and we are only 5 mins away from Disney, it looks like I'll stick with the ESPN bar. We were thinking of taking a trip to International Drive before we come home in a few days time, but we took a drive down some of it today and it looked pretty trashy, so I think we'll give that a miss.
      Pontypool (Not THAT Pontypool, the one with the zombies)

0 Not allowed!
      If it was me, I'd be wondering if the ESPN bar was going to be showing something that is being broadcast on NBC...
      Nope.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Bedsex View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      We were at Universal today Bozza, but I don't think I can persuade my wife and kids to spend another day there, we've done 3 days there now in total and even though Harry Potter is magical, there is a limit. Given that and that the kids just fancy a day in the pool and we are only 5 mins away from Disney, it looks like I'll stick with the ESPN bar. We were thinking of taking a trip to International Drive before we come home in a few days time, but we took a drive down some of it today and it looked pretty trashy, so I think we'll give that a miss.
      Agreed - not a huge fan of most of I Drive these days. We stay onsite at Universal for queue-skipping benefits.

ESPN is a good spot though - might be worth giving them a call in the morning to make sure they're showing it as Juan makes a good point,
      but I reckon you'll be ok.

If you're in the Boardwalk area, Beaches & Cream is a fun spot for lunch and your kids will love the Kitchen Sink dessert!
      Please buy from Amazon via this link. Thanks.

0 Not allowed!
      Get back home to England who goes to Florida in hurricane season?

English fools as the Americans may say

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk