Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Which Premier League manager would be best in a fight?

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
A very important issue to consider tonight

[tweet]895883929848127488[/tweet]

Not sure Chris Hughton should rightfully be ranked in the top half here, as I see him very much as a pacifist, whereas we all know Wagner's up for a scrap if the opportunity arises. Koeman looks to be ranked far too low for my money: he's a big unit who put himself about it a bit as a player, and I'd fancy his chances against a few of the top five. No way should Mourinho be seventh either. I reckon he'd be snidey and bitey, but not a proper scrapper.

Over to the NSC jury.

You've always got to watch the "quiet ones".

McTavish

Nov 5, 2014
You've always got to watch the "quiet ones".
No, it's the mad ones that always win in a proper fight - the ones who cheerfully stab a pencil in your eye, the ones who smash a bottle over your head when you're stood at the bar, the ones who stamp on your head when you are lying bleeding and unconcious on the floor, the ones who really don't care what they do.

It's Conte for me.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Hughes used to be a bit tasty in his playing career I seem to recall, no reason to think he wouldn't front up to any of the others, even Bilic...

Hughes is the retire racehorse paraded before the big race, he wants to run with the others, but everybody knows he shouldn't.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
A very important issue to consider tonight

[tweet]895883929848127488[/tweet]

Not sure Chris Hughton should rightfully be ranked in the top half here, as I see him very much as a pacifist, whereas we all know Wagner's up for a scrap if the opportunity arises. Koeman looks to be ranked far too low for my money: he's a big unit who put himself about it a bit as a player, and I'd fancy his chances against a few of the top five. No way should Mourinho be seventh either. I reckon he'd be snidey and bitey, but not a proper scrapper.

Over to the NSC jury.

How many of them are gone now, Jebus

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
I'd like to see Pardew v Howe in a smug off fight.
It'll involve a lot of grimacing, twitching and continuous look at me winking.
Which will eventually p!ss the crowd off, who will want to punch these gimps themselves :lolol:

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Time to look at the running order again maybe?

In order of club....

Wenger
Howe
Hughton
Dyche
Conte
Hodgson
Allardyce
Wagner
Puel
Klopp
Guardiola
Mourinho
Benitez
Pellegrino
Lambert
Carvahal
Pochettino
Gracia
Pardew
Moyes

In the current World Cup of Fighting Managers, I reckon Big Sam would surely be the winner, in a gruff Northern dust-up with Dyche. The bottom places would have to be a play off between Howe, Wagner, Hodgson and Pardew, with Pardew ultimately being left in a sobbing heap on the floor after Hodgson is disqualified in for being too old to fight, and Howe blinks his big blue pleading eyes at the match referee thus securing a debatable and match-winning penalty point award against Disco Dancing Alan.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Pardew is the Scrappy Doo of football managers. Can give it all the gobby bollocks but you wouldn't hear a peep out of the smarmy little turd once he'd taken a punch to the jaw.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Time to look at the running order again maybe?

In order of club....

Wenger
Howe
Hughton
Dyche
Conte
Hodgson
Allardyce
Wagner
Puel
Klopp
Guardiola
Mourinho
Benitez
Pellegrino
Lambert
Carvahal
Pochettino
Gracia
Pardew
Moyes

In the current World Cup of Fighting Managers, I reckon Big Sam would surely be the winner, in a gruff Northern dust-up with Dyche. The bottom places would have to be a play off between Howe, Wagner, Hodgson and Pardew, with Pardew ultimately being left in a sobbing heap on the floor after Hodgson is disqualified in for being too old to fight, and Howe blinks his big blue pleading eyes at the match referee thus securing a debatable and match-winning penalty point award against Disco Dancing Alan.

Surely this would be be fitting to the above :)

Worried Man Blues

Feb 28, 2009
Swansea
I've always thought the technical areas should overlap a bit in the middle so they can have a pop at each other, could be distracting from the match, hopefully.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Pardew is the Scrappy Doo of football managers. Can give it all the gobby bollocks but you wouldn't hear a peep out of the smarmy little turd once he'd taken a punch to the jaw.
Not to mention ruining something everybody loved, the world over, just by association.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Even go one step better and enclose the lot with a rope with the fourth official as a mediator!

Maybe with some now-redundant Formula One grid girls to enhance the experience.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Klopp to use his reach to jab mouthy Pardew to tears.

Meanwhile, Mourinho and Wagner pulling each others hair and eye gouging on the floor.

All watched by a dribbling Hodgson slumped in a bath chair repeating “It wasn’t like this in the good old days. My best mates Shankly and Ramsey .... “

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here