Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Garth crooks

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
Garth Crooks, how the **** is he still employed. Biggest tool at the BBC.

...after the photo-copier. No hang on, ...

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Someone called me an ignorant so and so on Brighton matters today but I maintain a play off place is possible.

rocker959

Jan 22, 2011
Plovdiv Bulgaria
I am sure we will do a lot better than many believe .

GloryDays

Jul 5, 2011
Leyton, E10.
Think you might be quoting from a very obvious spoof article ?

326389f5362e2c07a744e469390ab892.png

WTF does any of that even mean? The least relevant football commentary ever. So absurd I'll bet (and believe) he didn't even write it. 7th? Based on ef all.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
WTF does any of that even mean? The least relevant football commentary ever. So absurd I'll bet (and believe) he didn't even write it. 7th? Based on ef all.

It's a spoof!

GloryDays

Jul 5, 2011
Leyton, E10.
It's a spoof!

Oh! Haha. I just looked at it again. Quite obvious really. I had just got back from a wedding, sufficiently intoxicated, and managed to miss the picture and title. Haha. What an idiot. Good spoof though. That "Leslie Ash down the back of an alley..." ....great. Esp if you imagine his voice saying it all.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Oh! Haha. I just looked at it again. Quite obvious really. I had just got back from a wedding, sufficiently intoxicated, and managed to miss the picture and title. Haha. What an idiot. Good spoof though. That "Leslie Ash down the back of an alley..." ....great. Esp if you imagine his voice saying it all.

Yeah, I was gonna say. Surely you didn't that picture was really him?! I'll have a pint of whatever you were drinking.....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here