Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tonight's PREMIER League match on SKY

SeagullDubai

May 13, 2016
Noticeable that the game accelerates at lightning speed. Arsenal able to get 5-6 players in the box for almost every attack...Solly, Knocky, Gross can compete....Murray, Hemed are a worry. better that they stay in the opponents half.

KVLT

Sep 15, 2008
Rutland
Been following on 5Live. Have to say I'm surprised at the lack of any mention of f*ckwittery from the Shyster on there or this thread.

Saving it up for us I suppose.

KVLT

Sep 15, 2008
Rutland
From Foxestalk:

"well done The Complete And Utter Shyster for not seeing handball by ozil when he was only 10ft away from you.you always **** it up for us you ****."

The Complete And Utter Shyster, loved by football fans nationwide! :lolol:

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
From Foxestalk:

"well done The Complete And Utter Shyster for not seeing handball by ozil when he was only 10ft away from you.you always **** it up for us you ****."

The Complete And Utter Shyster, loved by football fans nationwide! :lolol:

hes well known as a complete ****

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patreon
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Oh well good start for my fantasy team with Vardy and Allbrighton. Just need Gross March and Dunk to come up with the goods tomorrow!

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
I've suddenly just got really nervous. I've always watched Premier League football but never really watched a game as closely before as before kick off I realised they are now our competitors, they're not just those teams from the TV any more.

The game is so quick and the change in pace is frightening. Sit back, sit back and suddenly two quick passes and they're flying forward in numbers at lightening speed.

And these two teams aren't even the best in the league any more.

Shittttttttttttt.

Petee

Nov 22, 2010
Brighton
DG-iSmzXoAAOOmE.jpg

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
The speed is ****ing scary.

I thought the same, for the first time, at the very end of last season after we'd clinched promotion.

Don Tmatter

Jul 7, 2003
dont matter
I looked at Leicester's starting XI and thought they're not all that and we should get at least a point next weekend, then they get 3 at the Emirates

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here