Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tonight's PREMIER League match on SKY

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Three at the back has got to be worth a gilt edged chance to the oppoistion. i.e. Vardy 1-2.

NOFUCHSGIVEN

Jan 8, 2016
I've suddenly just got really nervous. I've always watched Premier League football but never really watched a game as closely before as before kick off I realised they are now our competitors, they're not just those teams from the TV any more.

The game is so quick and the change in pace is frightening. Sit back, sit back and suddenly two quick passes and they're flying forward in numbers at lightening speed.

And these two teams aren't even the best in the league any more.

Shittttttttttttt.

Leicester fan here.

The speed and intensity of the PL, was one of our biggest problems when we came up. Eventually, with 4 months to go we found a system which suited us (3-4-1-2) and allowed us to play at a high intensity, not only to contain teams but also cause them problems.

We've been playing at that same speed and intensity ever since. Just takes time to adapt, but I'm sure you'll get there and I hope you stay up.

P.S Cannot wait to see Knockaert rip up the prem!!! (but he best leave his shooting boots at home against us!! :wink:)

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
We haven't. It's for international broadcasters.

NBC Sport are doing their whole day of PL coverage from the Amex. They have a studio (not sure where given the new one is not finished yet) but also lots of pitchside action already.

cb1a433280ff7eb35f4d569c752805d0.jpg

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
The Premier League is currently averaging a goal every 9 minutes.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patreon
Jun 27, 2012

That TV ratings stuff is always a bit of hyperbole/guff
E.g.: ratings in UK will be c1m at best tonight on BT and just because it's live in China doesn't mean it's being watched by half the planet.
And we've been in 40 odd games live at the Amex, 2 cup final matches in our history and so on. And games in recent times v Liverpool (twice), Arsenal (twice), and so on .
I smell a rat.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
That TV ratings stuff is always a bit of hyperbole/guff
E.g.: ratings in UK will be c1m at best tonight on BT and just because it's live in China doesn't mean it's being watched by half the planet.
And we've been in 40 odd games live at the Amex, 2 cup final matches in our history and so on. And games in recent times v Liverpool (twice), Arsenal (twice), and so on .
I smell a rat.

I thought exactly the same when PB said it a few days ago.

I started to research worldwide viewing figures for the 1983 Cup Final and then realised I could do better things with my time. Like posting this.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here