Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sussex Sharks v Gloucestershire - Hove

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
18 off 18 with 5 wickets left......we've been here before!

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
I knew Liddle was still a Sussex player

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Why didn't they do this last night!

Just need to beat Surrey and Essex, then hope for the best.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Good win. Enjoyed that.
Very impressive hitting at the end and just beat the rain.

Sidenote: pretty confident Van Zyl's brilliant catch-throw-catch on the boundary should have been a six. Looked to me like he was on the rope as he caught it first time.

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
Sussex need to win twice and hope 1 of 3 teams lose once OR Hampshire lose twice.

You'd take that 5 games ago.

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Wow we didn't make that easy batting last night. Players trying to hit shots early on a wicket that was hard to play off. ~We should have built with singles.

Weise though got too grips with the surface and made up for his error - getting caught off a wide to lose the game at Lords.

Has anyone seen any footage of the Van Z catch - it was superb, would like too see it again, was shown on the replay board last night.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Wow we didn't make that easy batting last night. Players trying to hit shots early on a wicket that was hard to play off. ~We should have built with singles.

Weise though got too grips with the surface and made up for his error - getting caught off a wide to lose the game at Lords.

Has anyone seen any footage of the Van Z catch - it was superb, would like too see it again, was shown on the replay board last night.

Sadly no. Probably be on youtube later. Was about 10 yards away from me so I could appreciate the immense athleticism in full view.

Had the sky cameras been there, Mustard (I think?) would have stayed at the crease.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here