Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tomorrows PIE confirmed as ....

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Blast... forgot Pork Pies...only time I ever see Ginsters is in the petrol stations and on Plymouth fans shirts.
Still wouldnt touch one even if I was starving

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Blast... forgot Pork Pies...only time I ever see Ginsters is in the petrol stations and on Plymouth fans shirts.
Still wouldnt touch one even if I was starving
Pork pies are the only 'pies' on their product list - everything else is pasties, or slices, or scotch eggs.............

Not sure I'd fancy a hot pork pie with my half time beverage.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
My apologies to all as I got mixed up with the pie makers as it was Pukka Pies I meant not Ginsters
MSG-tastic. And MSG definitely isn't used to hide poor ingredients. No-sirree-bob.

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
New pies

Attachments

• Pie.jpeg
    Pie.jpeg
    77.6 KB · Views: 227

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
......Dutch EGG, like a SCOTCH egg but BETTER

:lolol::lolol::lolol:

You had me going there, Ernest.

I had visions of trying it and then being up all night throwing up with the egg repeating on me as soon as I'd gone back to bed from the toilet bowl! I find eggs horrible generally but love a fried one in an all day breakfast.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
As we made piglets what they are now it would be nice to have the choice and quality other clubs have who they now serve. The sausage roll at Leicester was superb IMO why can't we have that on offer every match at the Amex. Don't have to have the red leicester cheese added of course.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here