Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

At 5:30pm tomorrow...

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Is it really going to be so embarrassingly bad that everyone needs to be drunk to cope?

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
I normally do 7-8 anyway.

But it's my daughters 3rd birthday party tomorrow starting at midday in my local pub........

Christ knows basically but it will be a lot. Can't wait!

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
The only game I will miss. Gutted. Down in south of f France and struggling to find somewhere to watch it although I have fund a bar with bein sports. Gutted. Enjoy all

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
Your daughters 3rd birthday party, in your local pub!:ffsparr:

What's wrong with that? We've hired the function room and she's got about 20 kid friends coming. With games and I've got loads of Disney music sorted. The kids can run themselves out and the adults can have a drink. Win-win in my book.

I'm not just taking her into the bar!

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
Will have had a couple by then.watching in a pub in Manchester, probably surrounded by City fans.....frankly not holding out too much hope for us, but shall be cheering us on whatever.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Embarrassing thread. And how many lines of coke? :shrug:

(TBF, that's mostly envy - some of us poor *******s have to drive :shrug:
- and anyway, you can't get a decent glass of wine within miles of the Amex
So I'm OUT :lolol::bigwave:).

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
I like a nice pint of Harveys before the game. but I'm a massive lightweight and I don't like being drunk at the game... so probably one or two.

(I realise I should brace for a bit of stick for this one...)

I like a drink outside of football but like you I do not liking watching football drunk, firstly I spend most of the game needing a piss and when you stop drinking the headache starts to kick in. Will only have one or two before the game but maybe several after if we win.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here