Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Flags Being Placed on West Stand Seats Ready For Tomorrow?

Yoda

English & European
The Derby game was a pretty dull affair and low-key, also the wrong result. I'm gonna take a wild stab in the dark and suggest that waving or not waving flags before the game has no influence on the result.

They worked when we played Forest at the beginning of last season

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
The flags will make it look great for telly worldwide. But thank God, no opera singer. And once this one's out of the way, let's just make them all normal league games please!!

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
No harm in it for first game of the season as it means people have flags to bring back to future games. Lots of clubs do this now.

When we are 3-0 down after 20 minutes we can throw them on the pitch Spanish style :)

Don Tmatter

Jul 7, 2003
dont matter
Is the Doncaster match the only time we've had flags at beginning of the season rather than the last game?

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
The flags will make it look great for telly worldwide. But thank God, no opera singer. And once this one's out of the way, let's just make them all normal league games please!!

A far summary of how I feel on this.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Fairly safe to say the flag makers are Premier League Ready even if the cub isn't.

Nuts - yesterday ruined all my best jokes.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
I hope they changed the order they lay the flags out in. I keep getting white flags, anymore and I'm thinking of moving to France to sell them.

el punal

can`t we just treat it like a normal game, makes us look tin-pot and should have learned after the Bristol City game.

No it doesn't. So, what you're saying is that we shouldn't have had flags for our inaugural Amex match against Doncaster, or 115th anniversary of the club when we played Nottingham Forest, or the fantastic reception when we played Sheffield Wednesday in the play offs. FFS! Tomorrow is the event, the occasion, that every Albion fan has been dreaming about for years.

Stop being so bloody miserable and enjoy the day, if that's at all possible.

Jan 30, 2008
No it doesn't. So, what you're saying is that we shouldn't have had flags for our inaugural Amex match against Doncaster, or 115th anniversary of the club when we played Nottingham Forest, or the fantastic reception when we played Sheffield Wednesday in the play offs. FFS! Tomorrow is the event, the occasion, that every Albion fan has been dreaming about for years.

Stop being so bloody miserable and enjoy the day, if that's at all possible.
WHAT'S WAVING A FLAG GOING TO ACHIEVE OUT OF INTEREST ?
regards
DR

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
rusev-flag-wave.gif

I hope we MACHKA City tomorrow.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here