Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Work permit

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
i believe its the same as any profession, to demonstrate they have a skill unavailable locally. wrt football they usually grant them to internationals.

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
That makes more sense than mine - 2 points from the bottom 2 and I guess the fee will be in the top percentiles so should be a shoo-in.

Yeah, it seems like it should be ok, especially seeing as he's played in the CL group stages recently & was the clubs top scorer in the league. I think the 'value' is easily demonstrated.

The trouble we had with Ulloa (we originally went in for him 6 months before we got him remember) is that he didn't play at the top of his league, hadn't played european football, and wasn't capped internationally. So the only route was to get him a Spanish passport. I don't think this will be anywhere near as difficult.

MrSnuggles

Apr 29, 2016
I was wondering as he was already playing in Europe and at the moment we are still in the EU, presumably he would have already been granted a work permit, and therefore a precident has been set meaning a work permit is a mere formality?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
i believe its the same as any profession, to demonstrate they have a skill unavailable locally.

He should get his work permit then.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here