Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Awkwarrrrrd

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
I actually find other football forums rather bland so a bit of variety is what makes this forum different. I wouldn't want it any other way. Other football forums are about as exciting baking forums which is great if you only eat cakes.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Probably time to point out some truths.

Citeh were pulling in over 20,000 and sometims 30,000 when playing in Div 3. Hats off to their real fans.

We were pulling in over 20,000 and sometimes 30,000 every game when playing in Div 2 (Ch'ship). We couldn't do that in DiV 3 as we had no stadium, just a borrowed tiny thing. One all.

Citeh then bought themselves success with a ton of dodgy middle eastern money.

We earned ours, first with a massive load of smart supporter initiatives and a couple of well-off lifelong fans who savd the club, then with steady measured investment by a local lifelong fan/chairman, and continued amazing support.

2-1 to the Albion which, if this is also the score at 7.30 tomorrow, will be right and proper.

Right, must get back to 'the last track I listened to' thread. If anyone finds that embarrassing, don't be such a silly ****.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Been a mine of info over the years......grammar, PC maintenance, girlfriend issues, holidays and sandwich fillings to name but a few nuggets of knowledge.

n1 gull

Jul 25, 2003
Hurstpierpoint
Another thread to fuel the opposition fans, I visited Man City forum yesterday, And our forum is described as a joke, because we talk about anything other then our football club.
Don't take it personally, but I'm with city fans on this one. We're in the premier league. Signing multimillion pound players. And we still get this off topic crap.

I'm sure you are right, but what is your favourite baked potato filling?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
They're a bunch of 20-something alt-right twats. They tried to stop refugees coming by boat, but instead broke multiple laws doing so and got themselves stranded. Leave them there, I say.

Bollocks to that. Tow them to Libya, confiscate their boat, then let them negotiate their own way back to Europe. By sea.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Another thread to fuel the opposition fans, I visited Man City forum yesterday, And our forum is described as a joke, because we talk about anything other then our football club.
Don't take it personally, but I'm with city fans on this one. We're in the premier league. Signing multimillion pound players. And we still get this off topic crap.

I put it to you that on the 14th September 2016 you commented on the thread "Large erections off Brighton beach"

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield

d9b05c5b5ed722a28dc8a224a3888692--vic-reeves-comedy-tv.jpg

T.G

Mar 30, 2011
Shoreham-by-Sea

That's what Ilive about this forum. The humour and wide ranging topics it would be dull without it!

Normal Rob

Jul 8, 2003
Somerset

oh dear, see if you can take you mind off it by finding the double 'A'

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015
The forum is called North Stand Chat not North Stand Football Related Chat. I quite enjoy how threads evolve and go off on unrelated surreal tangents totally unrelated to the original thread post whether that was football related or not. It probably only shows how narrow minded and repressed those Citeh fans must be if they're so insecure that they can't be seen to be discussing anything other than football in case they are thought of as some kind of pansy.

Last edited:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
The forum is called North Stand Chat not North Stand Football Related Chat. I quite enjoy how threads evolve and go of on unrelated surreal tangents totally unrelated to the original thread post whether that was football related or not. It probably only shows how narrow minded and repressed those Citeh fans must be if they're so insecure that they can't be seen to be discussing anything other than football in case they are thought of as some kind of pansy.

Nothing duller than a football-centric football site. Those are for bennies that live with their mum.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here