Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Awkwarrrrrd

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gully Forever View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Another thread to fuel the opposition fans, I visited Man City forum yesterday, And our forum is described as a joke, because we talk about anything other then our football club.
    Don't take it personally, but I'm with city fans on this one. We're in the premier league. Signing multimillion pound players. And we still get this off topic crap.
    I put it to you that on the 14th September 2016 you commented on the thread "Large erections off Brighton beach"
    The Bernie Taupin of the Football Chant world

• North Stand Chat

advertising

Members

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Arthritic Toe View Post
      If they don't have "Bellcheeses at work" threads it is entirely their loss.
      Work? They're Mancs, they have "Worst things you hear at the dole office" threads
      Brevis esse laboro, obscurus fio
      Mama said knock you out. LlcoolJ's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
      Another thread to fuel the opposition fans, I visited Man City forum yesterday, And our forum is described as a joke, because we talk about anything other then our football club.
      Don't take it personally, but I'm with city fans on this one. We're in the premier league. Signing multimillion pound players. And we still get this off topic crap.
      Name:  d9b05c5b5ed722a28dc8a224a3888692--vic-reeves-comedy-tv.jpg
Views: 125
Size:  22.3 KB
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      That's what Ilive about this forum. The humour and wide ranging topics it would be dull without it!
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      oh dear, see if you can take you mind off it by finding the double 'A'

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHA
      Members

1 Not allowed!
      The forum is called North Stand Chat not North Stand Football Related Chat. I quite enjoy how threads evolve and go off on unrelated surreal tangents totally unrelated to the original thread post whether that was football related or not. It probably only shows how narrow minded and repressed those Citeh fans must be if they're so insecure that they can't be seen to be discussing anything other than football in case they are thought of as some kind of pansy.
      Last edited by marlowe; 11-08-2017 at 15:45.
      Smile Like You Mean It Tom Hark, Preston Park's Avatar

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by marlowe View Post
      The forum is called North Stand Chat not North Stand Football Related Chat. I quite enjoy how threads evolve and go of on unrelated surreal tangents totally unrelated to the original thread post whether that was football related or not. It probably only shows how narrow minded and repressed those Citeh fans must be if they're so insecure that they can't be seen to be discussing anything other than football in case they are thought of as some kind of pansy.
      Nothing duller than a football-centric football site. Those are for bennies that live with their mum.
      Buy The Ticket,Take The Ride - Hunter S. Thompson
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by MattBackHome View Post
      Agree entirely.

How do you feel about Honey Badgers?
      They are well hard but not as hard as the Artic Fox
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Who gives a flying **** - They'll never have a Fireman Dan.
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Seagull kimchi View Post
      Who gives a flying **** - They'll never have a Fireman Dan.
      Whatever happened to Fireman Dan? Did his missus kill him?
      Brevis esse laboro, obscurus fio