Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Awkwarrrrrd

Awkwarrrrrd

0 Not allowed!
    http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a7887876.html

Volunteers on a German refugee rescue ship say they have been deployed to help a far-right vessel that has reportedly become stuck in the Central Mediterranean.

Sea-Eye said Italian officials had told their crew the C-Star, operated by an anti-immigration group calling itself Defend Europe, had suffered a mechanical failure and could not manoeuvre.

A spokesperson for the group, which is among those Defend Europe has accused of “colluding” with Libyan people smugglers, said it was on its way to offer aid.

Michael Buschheuer, the chairman of Sea-Eye, said: “To help a ship in distress in the duty of anyone at sea, without regard for their origin, race, religion or beliefs.”

Defend Europe confirmed its ship was suffering a “technical problem”.

“We are working to solve the issue,” a spokesperson added. “No distress.”
    NEW SCHTUMMCAST. MORE VIBES AVAILABLE HERE >>>>>> http://soundcloud.com/schtumm/schtum...0-neal-schtumm

• North Stand Chat

advertising

Members

1 Not allowed!
      Another thread to fuel the opposition fans, I visited Man City forum yesterday, And our forum is described as a joke, because we talk about anything other then our football club.
      Don't take it personally, but I'm with city fans on this one. We're in the premier league. Signing multimillion pound players. And we still get this off topic crap.
      The voice of reason. hans kraay fan club's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
      What do they actually DO at sea, to 'Defend Europe', this mob?
      The above post is simply my opinion. I am not bullying you, should it differ from your own.

4 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by hans kraay fan club View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      What do they actually DO at sea, to 'Defend Europe', this mob?
      They're a bunch of 20-something alt-right twats. They tried to stop refugees coming by boat, but instead broke multiple laws doing so and got themselves stranded. Leave them there, I say.

11 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Gully Forever View Post
      Another thread to fuel the opposition fans, I visited Man City forum yesterday, And our forum is described as a joke, because we talk about anything other then our football club.
      Don't take it personally, but I'm with city fans on this one. We're in the premier league. Signing multimillion pound players. And we still get this off topic crap.

Please.
      NEW SCHTUMMCAST. MORE VIBES AVAILABLE HERE >>>>>> http://soundcloud.com/schtumm/schtum...0-neal-schtumm
      The voice of reason. hans kraay fan club's Avatar

25 Not allowed!
      I suggest you be a little less sensitive about what others think.

Our forum is no joke - its one of the most vibrant 'footballISH' forums in the country. It has never been limited to threads about the Albion. Nobody HAS to come here, if they a. find it a joke, or b. are embarrassed that others might.
      The above post is simply my opinion. I am not bullying you, should it differ from your own.

10 Not allowed!
      Agree entirely.

How do you feel about Honey Badgers?
      100% UNOFFICIAL WHC Statistician
      100% Honey Badgerista

2 Not allowed!
      You could start a thread about our need for a new striker. We have not had one for at least 2 hours.

19 Not allowed!
      I couldn't give two shits what some Man City fans think of our forum.
      Members

10 Not allowed!
      If they don't have "Worlds hardest creature" or "Bellcheeses at work" threads and the like, then it is entirely their loss.