Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Awkwarrrrrd

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...d-europe-mechanical-failure-far-a7887876.html

Volunteers on a German refugee rescue ship say they have been deployed to help a far-right vessel that has reportedly become stuck in the Central Mediterranean.

Sea-Eye said Italian officials had told their crew the C-Star, operated by an anti-immigration group calling itself Defend Europe, had suffered a mechanical failure and could not manoeuvre.

A spokesperson for the group, which is among those Defend Europe has accused of “colluding” with Libyan people smugglers, said it was on its way to offer aid.

Michael Buschheuer, the chairman of Sea-Eye, said: “To help a ship in distress in the duty of anyone at sea, without regard for their origin, race, religion or beliefs.”

Defend Europe confirmed its ship was suffering a “technical problem”.

“We are working to solve the issue,” a spokesperson added. “No distress.”

:ffsparr:

Gully Forever

May 9, 2011
Another thread to fuel the opposition fans, I visited Man City forum yesterday, And our forum is described as a joke, because we talk about anything other then our football club.
Don't take it personally, but I'm with city fans on this one. We're in the premier league. Signing multimillion pound players. And we still get this off topic crap.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Another thread to fuel the opposition fans, I visited Man City forum yesterday, And our forum is described as a joke, because we talk about anything other then our football club.
Don't take it personally, but I'm with city fans on this one. We're in the premier league. Signing multimillion pound players. And we still get this off topic crap.

Please.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

I suggest you be a little less sensitive about what others think.

Our forum is no joke - its one of the most vibrant 'footballISH' forums in the country. It has never been limited to threads about the Albion. Nobody HAS to come here, if they a. find it a joke, or b. are embarrassed that others might.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003

Agree entirely.

How do you feel about Honey Badgers?

Biscuit Barrel

Jan 28, 2014
Southwick

You could start a thread about our need for a new striker. We have not had one for at least 2 hours. :whistle:

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton

I couldn't give two shits what some Man City fans think of our forum.

Arthritic Toe

Nov 25, 2005
Swindon

If they don't have "Worlds hardest creature" or "Bellcheeses at work" threads and the like, then it is entirely their loss.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford

Ah but who's the hardest manager in the Premiership. Don't worry they'll soon be back at school.

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel

I hear you, it's impossible to find any photo related threads on the main page of NSC, so I've taken a print screen of the main page at the time of reading and drawn a big f*ck off red circle next to the Football/Brighton related threads. I mean there isn't many but hopefully it helps.

eRBwfBV.png

Hamilton

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Oh do we have to talk about football? Can't stand the game myself. I thought this was an offshoot of mumsnet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MantisShrimpMan4eva

Feb 7, 2014

If anything, this forum needs less BRIGHTON and more SHRIMP.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Why should we care what opposition fans think?

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
What's the difference between a boat-full of far-right activists and a boat-full of Palace Ultras?

The boat.

That's your footballing reference for this thread, I will pass Go and collect my £20 please, thank you.

Aug 11, 2003
The Open Market

They can describe it as a joke if they wish, but I bet they've never used their forum to play a major and direct part in resurrecting their football club from near-oblivion.

What's that? They haven't? Well, that's one-up to us then. :albion:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here