Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Albion Tickets appearing for big money on resale websites

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Agreed but as such there should be not too much difficulty in identifying which seats and their origin - it is a disgusting thing !
Why can't the club identify these tickets - buy them if they have to - and sell them on at face value to a new punter for the one match? Then cancel that season ticket (no refund) and offer it to the next on the ST waiting list. All profit to the Albion - they get to sell the same ticket twice - it's a win/win. Then they could stop getting heavy handed and wasting energy getting hot under the collar about families or groups of friends with limited wealth buying a ST between them and taking turns to use it.

osgood

Apr 17, 2011
brighton
And yet rather than stopping it, they choose to issue dire warnings to ALL season ticket holders, the vast majority of whom are not guilty of anything. If the club are correct and this is an illegal activity then they should be taking legal action against the website.

i agree with this , obviously its not standard STH that are guilty here ,as to "sell" their own seat would involve passing over your own plastic card , which would involve handing it over to tickitbis , who then post it to a complete random.who would then be obliged to hand it back to , etc, etc, ,
or am i missing something ??

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
i agree with this , obviously its not standard STH that are guilty here ,as to "sell" their own seat would involve passing over your own plastic card , which would involve handing it over to tickitbis , who then post it to a complete random.who would then be obliged to hand it back to , etc, etc, ,
or am i missing something ??

Hand over the card for £600, phone the club feigning panic tomorrow morning saying your card got lost, pay £25 for a replacement, £575 profit.

Unlikely, I agree, but if you're obnoxious enough to blatantly profiteer, this is not impossible.

osgood

Apr 17, 2011
brighton
Hand over the card for £600, phone the club feigning panic tomorrow morning saying your card got lost, pay £25 for a replacement, £575 profit.

Unlikely, I agree, but if you're obnoxious enough to blatantly profiteer, this is not impossible.

.I dont think that its the agency thatll be paying the ticket provider £600, !
thats what theyre selling them for , they will have a profit margin to consider !!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here