Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

2 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by MattBackHome View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Got to admire the way that website is plugging the game though:

"Don't miss this spectacular game and get tickets to see Brighton v Manchester City now, before they run out. This is set to be an action-packed game, full of intense moments which will have you sitting on the edge of your seat! Be part of the action and get your Brighton v Manchester City tickets! If you've never been to The Amex Stadium, now is your chance! Getting tickets to Brighton & Hove Albion is now easier than ever. Ticketbis has the best selection in town for the best games, and for this game, it could not be an exception, as these teams will try very hard to be up to their best level. These teams have been training hard for this day and now you have the opportunity to lay witness to one of the most exciting games of the season. Don’t delay and get your Brighton v Manchester City tickets today to enjoy a great night of soccer! The best action is brought to you by Ticketbis, your #1 stop for all your ticketing needs!"
    That reads like this:

• North Stand Chat

advertising

0 Not allowed!
      Got to admire the way that website is plugging the game though:

"Don't miss this spectacular game and get tickets to see Brighton v Manchester City now, before they run out. This is set to be an action-packed game, full of intense moments which will have you sitting on the edge of your seat! Be part of the action and get your Brighton v Manchester City tickets! If you've never been to The Amex Stadium, now is your chance! Getting tickets to Brighton & Hove Albion is now easier than ever. Ticketbis has the best selection in town for the best games, and for this game, it could not be an exception, as these teams will try very hard to be up to their best level. These teams have been training hard for this day and now you have the opportunity to lay witness to one of the most exciting games of the season. Don’t delay and get your Brighton v Manchester City tickets today to enjoy a great night of soccer! The best action is brought to you by Ticketbis, your #1 stop for all your ticketing needs!"
      Can't wait to see how they try and sell Brighton v Stoke on a cold wet Monday night!!!

5 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Conelli98 View Post
      Can't wait to see how they try and sell Brighton v Stoke on a cold wet Monday night!!!
      I'll eat my hat if its not this:

"Don't miss this spectacular game and get tickets to see Brighton v Stoke City now, before they run out. This is set to be an action-packed game, full of intense moments which will have you sitting on the edge of your seat! Be part of the action and get your Brighton v Stoke City tickets! If you've never been to The Amex Stadium, now is your chance! Getting tickets to Brighton & Hove Albion is now easier than ever. Ticketbis has the best selection in town for the best games, and for this game, it could not be an exception, as these teams will try very hard to be up to their best level. These teams have been training hard for this day and now you have the opportunity to lay witness to one of the most exciting games of the season. Don’t delay and get your Brighton v Stoke City tickets today to enjoy a great night of soccer! The best action is brought to you by Ticketbis, your #1 stop for all your ticketing needs!"
      100% UNOFFICIAL WHC Statistician
      100% Honey Badgerista

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by nicko31 View Post
      We will experience a new thing this weekend, "The Premier League Socceur Tourist"
      Been seeing them for a while now, asians with apparel of more than one club etc. It was also selfie stick central on Sunday.
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by beorhthelm View Post
      i dont believe a third party could offer tickets across such a wide range of the stadium, there is either none/few actually available or they are provided through an official channel. i know that music and other sports events push hundreds or thousands of tickets through the online ticket market.
      But this is so called "fan to fan" selling. So a so called "Albion fan" has a ticket and is offering it through this site. Basically profiteering from a big match
      Brexit is like trying to remove the egg from an omelette #euref19

1 Not allowed!
      I bet most of these tickets are the season ticket holders "guest" ticket that they were able to buy
      I look nothing like him! Jack Straw's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
      I'd bring 1970 Diana Rigg back with me an all.
      Count me in too!
      Fan of the 17 bus Cowfold Seagull's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by hans kraay fan club View Post
      What kind of MORON would pay that, to watch a football match?

For 600 I'd want to watch the 1970 World Cup Final, and get to keep the time machine.
      I'd pay 1.000 to watch the 1966 final, and they can keep the time machine afterwards.

0 Not allowed!
      Everton fans have been petitioning the club to stop their relationship with StubHub, which Everton allow as a resale platform: http://www.espnfc.us/everton/story/3...ng-partnership

If the Albion don't have a formal relationship with StubHub, then it is an illegal exchange of tickets and you'd think our club would act to stop it.
      Please buy from Amazon via this link. Thanks.