Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Any Mancs down here yet?

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
The first time I saw any in Brighton was over 30 years ago, and they all came complete with a big smile and an inflatable banana. The last time was at Withdean about 10 years ago, but they didn't seem quite so happy when they went home from there.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
I'm staying at a travelodge burgess hill and played poker last night with a group of 4 Man City fans from N.I 2 have tickets the other 2 seem sure they can potd, !! I hope I see them again today as they are Shyte at poker :)

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Think I just saw Noel Gallagher and his missus in Preston Road

c7d4533dd93a8d514aac267c76c2e851--thunder-bird-tv-retro.jpg

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
I'm staying at a travelodge burgess hill and played poker last night with a group of 4 Man City fans from N.I 2 have tickets the other 2 seem sure they can potd, !! I hope I see them again today as they are Shyte at poker :)

They must be if you took money off them:whistle:
:bigwave:

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill

That would be very clever as they haven't built it yet? Now you may of course be staying at Lenny's purple palace!!!!

(Now you should have said Hickstead!!!)

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
That would be very clever as they haven't built it yet? Now you may of course be staying at Lenny's purple palace!!!!

(Now you should have said Hickstead!!!)

Fk knows its the one with Starbucks burger king and shell garage and now lots of Mancs in anoraks , is it meant to rain ??!

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
We were down yesterday to raid the club shop and stroll on the prom. Spotted one of them having a dance

Happy Mondays, Mark 'Bez' Berry.jpeg

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Lots of us nil ,and them loads , we shall see . To be fair the lads I've spoken to have been very complimentary and know a fair bit about how we got to where we are now I mean the club not Hickstead .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here