Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Any Mancs down here yet?

tiberious

Nov 3, 2009
The earth
Just viewed VMC some fans forum for city. They have a poll with how many goals will they score against us. I voted none and it went form 0 to 3% now we could rig their vote as you do not need to register to vote

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Jimmy Grimble

PTC Gull

Micky Mouse country.
NSC Patron
Apr 17, 2017
Florida
Mancs a bit West of Brighton

So I go into my local petrol station this evening and a guy drives up with an English Flag front plate on his car. So I ask is he English. No but his Mum is and from Braintree. We get talking about football and it turns out his Mum is a Citeeh supporter. He then asked me who I support. When I said Brighton he replied "City are playing you tomorrow". Never thought I would hear that in Georgia USA. Walked out with a huge smile on my face. 👍

Dan Gleeballs

Nov 24, 2011
So I go into my local petrol station this evening and a guy drives up with an English Flag front plate on his car. So I ask is he English. No but his Mum is and from Braintree. We get talking about football and it turns out his Mum is a Citeeh supporter. He then asked me who I support. When I said Brighton he replied "City are playing you tomorrow". Never thought I would hear that in Georgia USA. Walked out with a huge smile on my face. ��

First game in the new premier league!! Bring it on :albion2:

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
So I go into my local petrol station this evening and a guy drives up with an English Flag front plate on his car. So I ask is he English. No but his Mum is and from Braintree. We get talking about football and it turns out his Mum is a Citeeh supporter. He then asked me who I support. When I said Brighton he replied "City are playing you tomorrow". Never thought I would hear that in Georgia USA. Walked out with a huge smile on my face. 👍

Georgia drawl or English south coast drawl?

jackalbion

Aug 30, 2011
Met one in GFC on church road at 4am last night who informed me he didn't have a ticket, told me he had previously had a 5 year ban and was banned for life from Germany, told me he only does away games for the scraps he seemed proper nawty, but said "you Brighton are alright", so we can sleep easy tonight, without the fear of a 50 year old Man City who's pre fight diet consisted of the worst most diseased chicken shop in Hove

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here