NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Ha! Last time I saw you was Tranmere away, circa 2004. Hope all's well :cheers:

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
First joined in 1999-00 as Zimmy while working in Aberdeen and posted a bit - lots of friendly chats between the same 10 or so posters. It was then everyone was raving about a loan signing from Bristol Rovers called Bobby something or other and how he would fire us to promotion if we signed him! Happy days

seagully

Cock-knobs!
Jun 30, 2006
Battle
There was a time when [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] used to post the monthly incomings / outgoings of NSC and the hosting bill came to about £500pm if I recall - I wonder what it is now?

I only discovered NSC after it was mentioned on the very old Official Message Board. Soon after the 'new' NSC was formed apparently.

Ditto- wonder if the official board is still going??

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I remember posting on NSC when I lived in Australia, and I left there in April 1997. So 21 years - wow!

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
There was a time when [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] used to post the monthly incomings / outgoings of NSC and the hosting bill came to about £500pm if I recall - I wonder what it is now?

Less, strangely enough. I'm not sure if that's because the cost of hosting has come down, or because I've since shopped around a bit.

He keeps it quiet for a reason.

Outgoings= £750 pm

Incomings= £250,000 pm

Give or take, yes.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
I recall a chap of Wesh heritage called Ceri having a bit of a to-do with our Wazza back in the 90s, but apart from that, the Mailing List is paradigm of good manners. Ceri and Warren are also both in *that* photo from the Cricketers :cheers:

And @Dick Knight's Mumm

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Appears to be loyal enough.

22nd July 1997
According to this morning's news, Derek Allen, the Club secretary, has resigned (He had rumoured to have been sacked last night.) On the local news this morning it was stated that he had resigned and was blaming David Bellotti, who is alleged to have accused him of disloyalty. Following showdown talks yesterday with chief executive David Bellotti at the club's new office in Brighton. Allan said: "I have not been happy with the job for a whole now, but I cannot go into details." Allan, 45, has found it impossible to work with Bellotti. He also was not looking forward to Albion's probable groundshare with Gillingham. The former Preston and Blackpool secretary uprooted to move to Brighton in January 1995 with wife Josie and their five year old son Robert.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here