Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Experts agree it's Curtains for the Albion!!!

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
To be honest it means absolutely nothing what these so called experts think. Probably never see us play either

I thinks it's great that we are favourites to go down as that gives us no pressure. IMHO I think we will comfortably finish between 10 - 14.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I do wonder why Chris Deeley thinks Huddersfield will finish 15th, with us 20th. And all having us 20th - really?

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
They just follow the obvious, similar to the betting public as borne out by the odds shown on oddschecker.

Lazy to simply state Hudd and Brighton, and one other.

It minimises the risk of them being laughed at next May if they opted for some established PL clubs for the drop.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Just have to ignore it. They all predict us, Huddersfield + one other. It's the obvious thing to say as we're a complete unknown, there's no point in getting defensive. We know we've got a chance, they team will be fighting for every point, that's all that matters.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
In many ways this is perfect.

Bob'n'weave

Nov 18, 2016
Nr Lewes
Back to our 'sub-radar' status then. Love it. They just won't see us coming!! T***s

I expect more of this 'WTF are they doing here?" bollox throughout the season. Bring it on, tossers.

crookie

Jun 14, 2013
Back in Sussex
We have swapped places with Burnley @ Betfair, so 3rd favourites behind them and Hudds. Markets moved with our signings and Gray leaving Burnley. Stoke a bit overpriced at 6/1 for relegation

Kaiser_Soze

Who is Kaiser Soze??
Apr 14, 2008
With reasoning like I can't quite find a reason to have Huddersfield stay up other than David Wagner is quite cool. I couldn't give a flying monkeys what any of them think. None of them give a well reasoned argument for any of the teams going down. It seems that with all the blog sites and various sports websites, you don't really need to have any quality to make a living out of writing for them.

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
We're dooooomed I tell thee!
Long live the underdog.
Personally I think we have bought sensibly, conservatively, and will be a really solid team who will surprise a lot of teams and so called pundits. Hopefully the new boys will not be big time Charlies - I think the recruitment team will have made enough enquiries to make sure they aren't.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here