Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kaz on loan to QPR....Again

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/...ve-albion-kazenga-lualua-football-news-100817

QPR are set to re-sign Kazenga LuaLua on a six-month loan from Brighton.

The 26-year-old winger joined the R’s on loan in January and made 11 appearances last season, nine of them as a substitute.

His time at Loftus Road was interrupted by an ankle injury which sidelined him for almost two months.

He is not in Brighton manager Chris Hughton’s first-team plans and the newly promoted club have agreed he can return to west London.

The deal is expected to go through in time for LuaLua to be available for QPR’s game at Sheffield Wednesday this weekend.

Geoffbn2

Feb 2, 2014
Good luck to him i hope he does well there, maybe there'll be able to actually buy him come January

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
What a surprise!

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Can't they just buy him? Or are they that skint now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
Good luck Kaz stay off the social media stay fit and relaunch your career on your day you can be one of the best in the Championship and who knows its within you

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
A sale would've been nice rather than he eventually slips away when his contract ends. Perhaps he will put himself firmly in the shop window. No question a Championship level player if he could only remain fit but that's the price of the explosive playing style that makes him what he is.
Really hope he has a great run with QPR.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I wish Kaz all the best and hope to see him do well for the Hoops.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Few seasons back we would all be on our feet as his number came up to come on for the last 30 minutes. Always put in 100% when fit. Would take on and beat most defenders, getting in cross after cross or even the odd shot and goal. A good Championship player worthy of a heroes welcome somewhere.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Good luck to him. Too injury prone for anyone to pay money for him imo

wigman

Oct 10, 2006
East Preston
It wasn't that long ago that the thought of him joining another club would send this site into meltdown.
Good luck and thanks for the memories, I hope he goes on to be a success elsewhere.

HHGull

BZ fan club
Dec 29, 2011
How is he still only 26??

Invicta

NSC Patreon
Nov 1, 2013
Kent
Good luck to him. Gave us a some great moments at Withdean and the Amex. Opening game against Forest 2 years back got us up an running.Always be a favourite at the Albion

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here