Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kaz on loan to QPR....Again

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Needs to step back into league 1 and try to make a name for himself again, Sadly he never really made that constant step up to championship level.

Early part of the season before last he did. Injury then struck again and he never came back from it.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Early part of the season before last he did. Injury then struck again and he never came back from it.

Do you mean during August (1 month) ?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Do you mean during August (1 month) ?

How much gametime did he get after that? I think he was injured for a couple of months and then didn’t get much of a run. We brought in Knocky in the January, who is a better player, and Kaz’s chances were limited. Not good enough for a top Championship club but I think he is good enough for a lower placed club. No idea what has gone on at QPR but I think he has also spent time injured there as well?

I just think he is better than League One but being a sicknote won’t help. :shrug:

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
How much gametime did he get after that? I think he was injured for a couple of months and then didn’t get much of a run. We brought in Knocky in the January, who is a better player, and Kaz’s chances were limited. Not good enough for a top Championship club but I think he is good enough for a lower placed club. No idea what has gone on at QPR but I think he has also spent time injured there as well?

I just think he is better than League One but being a sicknote won’t help. :shrug:

I think KLL is more than good enough for the championship, Holloway must be mad in keeping him out of the QPR team.
He's always been a confidence player IMO

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
He would do well to try and impress a League 1 manager, and get a job there. It might not match what he thinks he ought to have, but even at League 1 level he would earn a great deal more than he would elsewhere. If he doesn't get a contract sorted - even at that lower level - he will be unemployed (and unpaid) when his existing contract runs out.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
He would do well to try and impress a League 1 manager, and get a job there. It might not match what he thinks he ought to have, but even at League 1 level he would earn a great deal more than he would elsewhere. If he doesn't get a contract sorted - even at that lower level - he will be unemployed (and unpaid) when his existing contract runs out.

What about Wycombe Wanderers, where he could play with CMS and AeA :)

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
2 QPR goals in injury time to make it 2-2. Shame there weren't any QPR fans left in Luftus Road to celebrate them.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Jesus Gul

Feb 23, 2004
2-2 in the west London derby. Both QPR goals in injury time when stadium emptied! After the crazy 4-4 Dortmund v Schalke derby fancy a 5-5 v Palace with Glenn scoring three in the last 5.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
2-2 in the west London derby. Both QPR goals in injury time when stadium emptied! After the crazy 4-4 Dortmund v Schalke derby fancy a 5-5 v Palace with Glenn scoring three in the last 5.

My QPR mate told me that KLL came on 15 mins from the end, didn't really make any difference, as the home crowd already were uppity, until ET!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Naylor tweeted today that Wurzel is probably sending Kaz back to BHA in January anyway unless he starts "tearing it up". He's struggled for form and confidence all season apparently, probably not helped by him losing his dad in August.

Can't see him being involved in any matchday squads here unless there is an injury crisis. He'll probably have to go out on loan to a L1 side if he wants any gametime this season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here