Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kaz on loan to QPR....Again

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
If KLL was late for training or mentally unfit I would bench him.

That is not being heartless.

The quote doesn't read well to me.
Maybe I'm a bit touchy when it comes to people close to me dying and the thought that my boss' response would be, get over it and get back to work.

#nota****ingsnowflake

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
The quote doesn't read well to me.
Maybe I'm a bit touchy when it comes to people close to me dying and the thought that my boss' response would be, get over it and get back to work.

#nota****ingsnowflake

Seriously, you are in charge of a league team. Responsible to the owners, fans and the integrity of the league and you decide to bench an unsettled player, is that wrong?

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
Seriously, you are in charge of a league team. Responsible to the owners, fans and the integrity of the league and you decide to bench an unsettled player, is that wrong?

Sorry for being snappy, it's just the 'chin up lad, it's just your dad dying, get over it, there's football to be played' thing is a bit off to me.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Sorry for being snappy, it's just the 'chin up lad, it's just your dad dying, get over it, there's football to be played' thing is a bit off to me.

But he’s either in or out right? If he needs time off, take it.

DumLum

Oct 24, 2009
West, West, West Sussex.
KLL dropped for being late to training.

I will never ever understand this as a punishment.

Fine him. Don't punish yourself, the club and the paying fans!

Yes I'm still bitter Mark Magee dropped Leon Knight away to Watford for disciplinary reasons.

If true hope QPR miss out on the play offs by one point. Maybe Kaz would have made the difference coming on as sub yesterday. How costly would that decision be then?

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
I will never ever understand this as a punishment.

Fine him. Don't punish yourself, the club and the paying fans!

Yes I'm still bitter Mark Magee dropped Leon Knight away to Watford for disciplinary reasons.

If true hope QPR miss out on the play offs by one point. Maybe Kaz would have made the difference coming on as sub yesterday. How costly would that decision be then?

Kaz has a lot to deal with I guess, so Ollie had better look after him :)

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Not seen Kaz in QPR squad for ages? Is he injured ?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
QPR supporting friend believes KLL has had a falling out with Ollie over his attitude!!!

Not surprised. Always thought Ollie's attitude was suspect.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
QPR supporting friend believes KLL has had a falling out with Ollie over his attitude!!!

Such a shame if true,l Kaz needs all the help he can get on the playing front at the moment, and Holloway was always a great admirer, taking him on loan twice. Easy for me to say, but ultimately it's his work, i.e. football, that will help him get through this crisis. He needs to be back playing.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
So presumably we will be trying to off-load him as soon as possible, as he won't be anywhere near our first team either in January?

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Could go and join his mate Nile Ranger where ever he is. Proper waste of talent

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Needs to step back into league 1 and try to make a name for himself again, Sadly he never really made that constant step up to championship level.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here