Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Caribou Cup 2nd draw TONIGHT

pacman

Jul 27, 2008
Farnborough
I see, but then I don't understand how they are deciding who's seeded and unseeded! Is it just divisional or based on other criteria? QPR v Brentford for example!

I did notice the Salako shake. :lolol: Looks too much for him to handle

The seeds were based on last years league position so the highest placed teams were seeded.

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
I see, but then I don't understand how they are deciding who's seeded and unseeded! Is it just divisional or based on other criteria? QPR v Brentford for example!

I did notice the Salako shake. :lolol: Looks too much for him to handle

League position, isn't it? This round sees the PL teams who aren't in Europe enter, who I presume are all seeded, along with the clubs who finished highest in the Championship last season.

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
The seeds were based on last years league position so the highest placed teams were seeded.

Okay thanks! Just throw them all in a pot though, I understand why the north/south thing in the early rounds makes sense though.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Newport and West Ham both had to play away from home so Newport were put in the North to prevent Newport vs West Ham.

ExmouthExile

Feb 11, 2005
Is this what the Caribou Cup will look like this year..... ?

K-761-b.JPG

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
League position, isn't it? This round sees the PL teams who aren't in Europe enter, who I presume are all seeded, along with the clubs who finished highest in the Championship last season.

Thanks. Crikey you need a handbook just to understand draws these days :D

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Great draw for our new kids and existing ones.

Nigella's Cream Pie

Fingerlickin good
Apr 2, 2009
Up your alley
So what are they doing with the games where Solako got it wrong? I know it was announced as Ipswich vs Palace but it should be the other way round. Are they honouring the draw? Honouring the games as they were announced or is someone from the EFL currently calling Solako a **** and trying to work out how he managed to get confused by a red ball with an H on it and a white ball with an A on it.
Yes, they're saying that Solako is a **** (who knew?), the clubs announced as at home are in fact away:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/40895331

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here