Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Caribou Cup 2nd draw TONIGHT

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
I mean shit on an otter, how hard can it be ?

I accept your challenge, and will report back in due course. Just for clarity, I'm guessing it has to be a living otter, in the wild. My great uncle Fotheringham's stuffed one wouldn't count?

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
At least the beer queues will be swift :drink:
No beer at this one.

The new sponsors make some kind of energy drink, and they've specified that their product is the only drink allowed to be served at cup games.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I accept your challenge, and will report back in due course. Just for clarity, I'm guessing it has to be a living otter, in the wild. My great uncle Fotheringham's stuffed one wouldn't count?

Live only. And you have to aim for the pocket.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Is it true the whisper that the points are added only when the ticket is swiped at the turnstile?
I hope it is.

As someone who buys tickets only for matches I intend to go to, I really *hate* the sneaky buying of tickets just for the points.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Wonder what they'll set the prices at. I'll be a bit MIFFED if its north of £20.

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
Can anyone remember what they paid for the Colchester game last year? I'd imagine it'll be about the same price?

The Fifth Column

Retired ex-cop
Nov 30, 2010
Escaped from Corruption
Very funny watching Salako drawing a red ball with an 'H' prominently printed on it and looking around like an excited little kid and exclaiming "Oooh its away!" And he did this several times the total clueless gimp.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here