Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Joel Ward

The Raver

Banned
Jun 9, 2017
You'd be getting home 35k in a 30k stadium?

Being stupid is like being dead. You are completely unaware and the pain of it is only felt by others.

Sent from my F3111 using Tapatalk

I meant if we had a nice new shiny stadium thicko

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
I hate this 'we're bigger than you' shit, it is so damned childish. My dad is bigger than yours! Wasn't that what we said as kids? Have you grown up? Who cares who is bigger than who? Can go down a whole route of facts and come up with nothing special. We did this, you did that, my club beat your club up, blah, blah, blah. Just grow up, stop being a silly lad, there's a good boy.

What we do have, is a brand spanking new stadium, you have a wooden shack. We have a brand spanking new state of the art training ground, you have... a shack with a couple of playing fields. We have growth and sustainability, you have a bunch of prima donnas you can't afford when you go down. You have not done anything to upgrade or update your facilities. I am sure they'll come flocking to play at your wooden shack when you get relegated, unless of course you pay them over the odds and end up back where you have been twice. We don't have to take that route. We are set up for many decades to come. So keep spilling the bile son, I think you already know your place in the pecking order.

Loving the irony .

The Raver

Banned
Jun 9, 2017
I hate this 'we're bigger than you' shit, it is so damned childish. My dad is bigger than yours! Wasn't that what we said as kids? Have you grown up? Who cares who is bigger than who? Can go down a whole route of facts and come up with nothing special. We did this, you did that, my club beat your club up, blah, blah, blah. Just grow up, stop being a silly lad, there's a good boy.

What we do have, is a brand spanking new stadium, you have a wooden shack. We have a brand spanking new state of the art training ground, you have... a shack with a couple of playing fields. We have growth and sustainability, you have a bunch of prima donnas you can't afford when you go down. You have not done anything to upgrade or update your facilities. I am sure they'll come flocking to play at your wooden shack when you get relegated, unless of course you pay them over the odds and end up back where you have been twice. We don't have to take that route. We are set up for many decades to come. So keep spilling the bile son, I think you already know your place in the pecking order.

Problem is mate, we've survived for 4 years and have the built foundations of a good team, top manager and a lot of prize money in the bank. You're miles behind us.

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
Problem is mate, we've survived for 4 years and have the built foundations of a good team, manager and a lot of prize money in the bank. You're miles behind us.

But we're not are we....and you lot can't handle it!

surlyseagull

Aug 23, 2008
Hey Raver answer me this ,why are you on this forum and not your own, and Dougie do you really need to lower yourself to his level .......well do you

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
I meant if we had a nice new shiny stadium thicko
Haha! I'm the thicko am I?

What you meant and what you wrote are two different things. And that is why we are all laughing at the thick as pig shit Palace troll.

Seriously, you're a terrible advert for your club.

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
According to the Guardian, Palarse are getting really desperate to find someone who will sell them a player:

"Crystal Palace have confirmed the signing of Timothy Fosu-Mensah from Crystal Palace on a season-long loan. The 19-year-old defender will link up Frank de Boer, his former manager at Ajax."

Must be some kind of dodgy tax thing left over from the last manager.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I'd say Ryan and Propper would get into our team. On his day Knockaert over Townsend also.
Ok. Are your centre backs really good then?
How about Pascal Groß?

The Raver

Banned
Jun 9, 2017
Haha! I'm the thicko am I?

What you meant and what you wrote are two different things. And that is why we are all laughing at the thick as pig shit Palace troll.

Seriously, you're a terrible advert for your club.

I can't help it if you're to thick to understand what I wrote...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here