Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Joel Ward

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
I thought they made a £7m loss in their last set of accounts.....

£16m loss in 2016 perhaps the Raver can explain what bank it is his club are stashing all this filthy premier league money in?

Premier league money they all protested against with one of their cringe worthy displays put together by the Poundland ultras might I add

The Raver

Banned
Jun 9, 2017
£16m loss in 2016 perhaps the Raver can explain what bank it is his club are stashing all this filthy premier league money in?

Premier league money they all protested against with one of their cringe worthy displays put together by the Poundland ultras might I add

Loses yes but we now have built a squad filled with players that would command huge fees. Benteke must be worth £35million and Zaha £40 million in the current market alone.

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
Loses yes but we now have built a squad filled with players that would command huge fees. Benteke must be worth £35million and Zaha £40 million in the current market alone.

Which one is it? Earlier in the thread you were talking about all this money in the bank that's been proven to be bollocks so now it's in player value.

Rather dangerous financial footing isn't it one of those could have a career threatening injury and the prices you have plucked out mean nothing until someone actually offers that.

Besides they could easily be sold if your American owners wanted to reduce their losses or get a return on their investment.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
The halfwits have been put into administration twice because of the attitude of their fans. We have money, spend it! They have spent nothing, not one penny on infrastructure, a foundation onto which to build their club. Nothing at all. And then you get idiots like The Raver on here that just confirm what Palace fans think. Spend, spend, spend and to hell with the consequences. They are another Portsmouth just waiting to happen, except Fratton Park is a notch up on stadium. If and when they get relegated they will go bust, I have no doubt about that. I hope they don't but they are treading a dangerous route. Who will invest in an outdated stadium and non training facilities in the Championship? It'll only take a couple of years after they lose parachute payments and money men backing out of their play thing and they have nothing. I hope it doesn't happen but from watching Raver's posts I can see why it will.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
The 'how old is NSC' thread took my mind back to the days of useless trolls and abuse. And blimey, on this thread it is all back, complete with 14 year old Palace cock (who's probably actually a Leyton Orient season ticket holder, living in Watford). A little nostalgia before we embark on something new . . . . nice.

Now Fu-Ck oFf!

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
it's Man City you bellend, what do you think we're expecting, a 5-0 win?
I think he's trying to tell us that the result will be a shock.

I don't quite have his 100% confidence that we'll win.

matbha

Apr 13, 2014
Problem is mate, we've survived for 4 years and have the built foundations of a good team, top manager and a lot of prize money in the bank. You're miles behind us.

All that cash will go when you need a new ground ,and if you have so much cash why do you need the yanks

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here